| help; g |

loosing interest- timmies
play song on repeat
grayson;

i watch the screen as a light chuckle escapes my lips from their foolish actions. jackass has always been one of the shows i watch when i'm bored or need to get in a good laugh.

suddenly, a loud banging at the door startles me, making me jump a little. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion and look at the digital clock beneath the tv, wondering why someone is here so late.

i peel the blanket from my body and stand up from the couch, allowing my feet to lead me to the door. once i am there, i cautiously look through the peephole to see who is here.

to my surprise, it's ryan, soaking wet in the rain. i quickly open the door, my brain scattered as to why she's here, in the rain.

once i pull her inside, i close my eyes and sigh, averting my attention back to her. it's evident in her facial expression that she's really hurt this time. my face softens, noticing the black streaks of mascara running down her face.

her eyes are puffy and red, letting me know that the rain wasn't the primary cause of her runny mascara. i let out a loud huff and nudge her shoulder, telling her to go take a seat on the couch.

"i'll be back, okay?" i raise my eyebrows as she walks towards the couch.

she sits down and sends a quick nod my way. i smile faintly and run up the steps to my room. i go to my closet, seeing how her clothes are drenched.

i grab one of my sweatshirts and a pair of my boxers for her to throw on. when i walk back downstairs she's wiping underneath of her eyes, trying to hide the evidence of her obvious sobs.

a wave of guilt washes over me, even though i haven't done anything wrong. i don't know what he did, but i know it was him. she wouldn't be here if it wasn't. i should've warned her about him more, or told her what needed to be said, but i didn't.

"i got you clothes to change into. i didn't think you'd really wanna stay in yours." i slowly walk towards her and hand her the clothes when i'm standing right in front of her.

she smiles softly and stands up, "thanks, Gray."

i nod as she slowly walks to the bathroom down the hall. i sit down on the couch as an exhausted sigh escapes my lips. i glance at the clock once more, seeing how i hadn't actually paid attention when i looked before.

1:34 am

i sit there with my eyes closed until i hear the door to the bathroom softly open and see the light of it reflect off of the glass window. a few moments later she slowly peers out from the corner, looking down out of embarrassment.

"i should've listened to you. you tried to tell me, but i didn't listen, and now i'm here. i'm surprised you didn't tell me to leave." i quickly stand up as she walks closer to me.

i shake my head and open my arms, gesturing for her to accept my invitation. she smiles faintly and wraps her arms around me, making my whole body feel warm.

"it's not your fault, he's just an ass." i suddenly feel her body begin to jerk, indicating she's crying again. "hey, hey," i remove my body from hers and look into the light brown crystals that mesmerize me. "it's not your fault, you did nothing wrong." unaware of what he even did, i tell her the honest truth.