| leaving; g |

THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY ORIGINAL IDEAS, I JUST REALLY LIKED IT AND WANTED TO MAKE ONE OF MY OWN AND PUT A TWIST ON IT

over you- keshi
play song on repeat
cj;

"i'm done, grayson!" my voice laces with anger and impulse.

"no, you're not, c." i raise my brows as my eyes bug out, wondering why i have yet to leave him.

he leans against the doorframe and crosses his arms, unaware of how serious i am this time.

"you know what? this is exactly why i'm leaving. you're so calm about this because you think you'll convince me to stay. not this time. i'm. done." i take my suitcase out of the closet, waiting for a snarky response that i don't receive.

nevertheless, i continue to pack my things. i quickly gather my clothes from our shared closet, my shoes, and my more needed essentials. some things i can eventually come back to get. i sloppily toss my necessities into my suitcase and zip it up.

i glance around the room once more, trying to think of anything and everything that i could possibly urgently need once i'm gone. i rub my hands up and down my sides, letting the uneasy feeling of actually leaving settle in. his presence in the room makes it harder, so my eyes envelope every part of the room... except for him.

my heart beat quickens when i finally drag my sore eyes up to his own. my anger falters when i realize that this didn't scare him, or in fact, even bother him. he truly underestimates me, as if he's the one with all of the power in this moment.

without saying anything, i shake my head and let out a long, shaky breath as a tear quickly leaves my suddenly blurred orbs. i grab my phone off the nightstand, my charger, and my purse. after i put my charger in my purse i zip it shut, slinging it around my shoulder right after.

i grab my suitcase off of the soft, silky sheets of the bed, seeing the imprint it left slowly disappear. i walk towards the doorway with my bags in hand, waiting for him to move to the side. when he fails to get the message i raise a brow and sigh.

my eyes subconsciously roll before speaking, "are you going to move?"

my voice is low and shaky. when he slowly shakes his head more tears fall. i look down, quickly wiping them away. a choked sob leaves my lips before i look back up to meet my eyes with his, again.

"move, please," my voice is evidence to my current state.

i'd like to think that the sound of my cracked, soul-deprived voice would meet his ears and he'd actually give a shit about the fact that it's his fault, but to my surprise it doesn't affect him. he only cares about himself. he shrugs and slowly shakes his head again, not budging.

i give up on trying to make him actually see that what we have is more than toxic and try to push past him. although, i have no idea as to why i even try. the guy's like a brick wall, and there's no way my ass is getting past him without his permission.