Lunch?

Chapter 2

Grace"s POV

"Grace. Grace!" I wake up to Chester shaking. He looks worried. I must have fallen a sleep out on the lawn chair in the backyard. " i dont know you got up." Chester said with that warm smile. " You okay?" Seriously, I know I'm your girlfriend and all but do you reall have to ask everytime. I look up to see Chester's eyes. He dont desever this, he desevers someone better then this.

"Yea just want to come outside." I say getting out of the chair. "I guess i didnt make it back in." I say with my hand behind the back. "You should be more careful." Chester said pulling me in for a kiss. Nothing. I feel nothing. I go along with it just because. Why dont I feel anything? Why doesn't this seem right? I asked myself but I know why. I'm just to want it to be true.

After we kissed a little Chester went in to make some dinner. I went into the bedroom and set up to make a video. I feel like I own it to the kids. And I really miss it so lets just do it.

I wanted to do a Q&A because those ones are the easier ones to edit. "Ok and the next question is from the user @HartbigTroyler girl. And she says How are you feeling and have you seen any of your friends these past few days?" I pause I realize I haven't seen anyone bit Chester in a few days. I miss my friends. "Well girl who ask that, I feeling better and actually Im going to see Hannah for lunch." God how come I feel so weird every time I say Hannah's name. "Anyways I don't know."

Cut the video. Chester wakes in with a plate full of pancakes and Eggs. I smile I always love his cooking. We finish eating and I need to edit the video. Chester lift to do some things so that leaves me and goose to quite editing house.

"Hey Grace Ready for lunch?" Chester asked scaring me from behind. "Lunch?" I said confused. I looked at the clock. He was right. By the time he came back it was about 1.

"I told Hannah we would meet her at 1:30." Chester said. There's that name again. "Ok just let me get dress. I may be sick but I don't what her think Im a totally slob." I say. Chester smiles but something seems off. He leaves the room to give me some space.

Did Chester say that it was a double date? Have I been sick that long? When did Hannah get a girlfriend? And why did she tell me? Well it her point I haven't been texts or talking to her in a few weeks. But still Hannah?

I make myself look decent, make up on, hair done. When I walk outside the room Chester had a shocked look in his eyes. "What?" I asked. "Nothing it's just you look so beautiful." He said coming for the kiss. We kiss and I stand there. He got his things. "You coming?" He said and went to the car. Nothing. I still feel nothing.

.....................

We get to the place where we were going to eat. I see Hannah out getting out of her car. God I miss her wait... She's alone. Didn't Chester say it was a double date? Where her girl? Hannah coming up to the car I should get out.

Hannah has the most beautiful smile.

"Gracie!!!" Hannah said coming for a hug. I usual don't like hugs but with Hannah I need a hug. "I miss you so much Smellbig." I smiled. "I miss you too Farto." More then anyone would know.

___________________

Hey people!!! I really hope you like this. I been on vacation so if updates are slow... Sorry. NO FILTER SHOW PICS ARE AMAZING! I can't wait for the videos! Please comment and stuff. Yea.... I don't know. ;)