Chapter 1 Rise Of The Snakes

"In the land of ninjago, Sensei Wu, was in meditation,in his room, but heard noise outside,He heard the ninja speaking. He goes  around the monastery to find the ninja. He heard  some nose and gunts".

Jay: Fantastic,I'm out of lives.

Zane:But the lessons is on,but I am getting hang of it.

Cole: OK now.

"They were playing video games,Then Sensei Su unplugged the game,The ninja were Rather annoyed about it."

All: Ah man! 

Kai: What happened?

Cole: that took us,3 hours to get  there.

Jay: Why would you do that,Why 

Sensei Wu: just because Lord Garmadon,escaped from a vortex doesn't mean he won't returned,one day for the Golden Weapons Of Spinjitzu.

Zane: But Sensei Wu, every sense,he's  Been gone , Ninjago  has been nothing,but piece.

Jay: Yeah  Piece is boring, There no one to save,there nothing to do.

Cole: We can train tomorrow.

Sensei Wu: Never put off until  tomorrow,what can be done  today.

Cole: Well I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow, but if that the case.

Then Sensei Wu kicked the pizza out of coles hand, as he cried in pained.

Sensei Wu: No pizza for you, (then he spins)

Sensei Wu : "IN ORDER FOR YOU TO REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL, YOU MUST TRAIN"

Kai: Uh remember when we did a little thing, we called the Tornado Of Creation, I throught that was pretty insane.

Sensei Wu: ugh, you four merely scratch the surface of your full potential, there are still  so many  serects  you have  yet to unlocked ,you haven't begin to tap into what powers, your golden weapons hold.

Cole: you wanna talk, serect powers, check this out 

He used his weapons to lift the plug into the socket, they start to plays game again,then Sensei Wu touch his beard 

Zane: Don't worry Master,we will be ready,when Lord Garmadon  returns. 

Nya: guys,Lord Garmadon he returns (she said panic),he was spotted approaching Jamankai Village.

(Then the ninja went down the stairs of the Monastery , they talked about what their full potential,and their future,to fight Lord Garmadon. Then they race to Jamankai Village)

"Time skip "

When they landed they heard people screaming, they saw a shadow and evil laughter became more less evil, then a kid wearing black clothing  called himself Lloyd Garmadon.

Lloyd: It is I, Lloyd Garmadon , I Demand all your candy you have or else he saids 

Jay: Lloyd Garmadon,i throught we were gonna to face lord Garmadon.

Cole: it's his son ah,looks like escaped his boarding school for bad boys again,and to think we could of have  been doing Spinjitzu already 

Lloyd: Uh give me  your candy or Else  I'll release the serpentine on you, (then "he opens a can of rubber snakes at them"),but they start throwing vegetables at him.

Lloyd: "Uuh No Wait, I asked for candy,not vegetables I hate vegetables".

Kai: he's gonna have  to do alot better to use a old bedtime story to scare people,(then shoots the toy snake out of slight).