Chapter 3 Snakebit

(In the bounty in the desert) 

Sensei Wu: (holding a Chinese gong) Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you 

Ninja: groans, pull sheets over them 

Sensei Wu:  In  order to reach your full potential,We must Greet each day as an opportunity.

Kai: Okay,okay(jumps of the bed) we're up, But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we get a full night of Rest, (roll up blinds) yawns (falls to the ground).

Cole: Uuh,you called that Rest,I think my back has more lumps then the mattress.

Jay: (tired) we were up so late, Talking about, how cool  it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time, (turns on the faucet with dirt) since  the Serpentine burned down  the Monastery, I am just glad we have a roof over our heads (bush his teeth) --- Ack,Spitting.

Zane: What is our lesson today Sensei (doing poses) Mastering the strike of the scorpion or perhaps The Grace of a--(fall through the floorboards).

Sensei Wu: I think today's lesson will be chores.

Ninja: Chores?

Cole: Ninja fights Sensei, They do not clean?

Sensei Wu: In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home,and where we are from and this place  is a long way from becoming a Ninja headquarters.

 Sensei Wu: (Walks away)  I expect things to be spotless,when I return and put your backs into it. (he leaves but not before he hits the Gong again)

Cole: ( pulls Zane from the floorboards) 

Kai: ah, This place is gonna to take forever to clean and fix up.

Jay: Unless we put more then our backs into it,Huh

"Cleaning montage" 

"Cole looks at the room, then use Spinjitzu,to  takes the items out of the bounty,put them for a  Garage sale", Kai and Zane use the Shuriken of ices to freeze the room, Then use Spinjitzu to melt the ice", "Cole and Kai are working on the computer systems, "Then jay use the Nunchucks of Lighting to power the systems, They set up the sails and  use Spinjitzu to move the dust away.

"Montage end"

Wu and Nya returned to the bounty but see the  Ninja playing video games.

Kai: What took you so long.

Nya: Wow this place, looks amazing, you guys did all this.

Cole: Ninja don't just fight Nya, we clean.

Sensei Wu: Oh you  have exceeded my expectations, but can you keep it up.

(Car honking)

Nya: Its looks like, we're about to have some Visitors, and Loads one at that 

Jay: Oh, it's my parents, please if they start Yapping,Just don't get them going,They don't know when to quit. If you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly  half the day is gone.....

Kai: We get it,They talk a lot, The cherry doesn't fall far  from It's blossem.

ED: Oh heh take a note Edna, Either  better brakes or a better bumper, Oh will you look  at all this great stuff, They can't just get rid of it, We should have brought the trailer Edna

Edna: This isn't a Flea Market,Ed ,We're here for jay

Ed: How's that,did you take the note.

Edna: I'm writing it down Ed.