Chapter 2 Home

"In the middle of the room sensei Wu was in meditation,but he hears the ninjago outside ,when he got up, he puts a flute away, As he check on the ninja in the room, but"

Cole: take this(in the background) 

Jay: Yeah,how about little of this (in the background) 

Kai: Monkey paws to the head (in the background) 

Cole: Ninja roll(in the background)

(they were not there, but he checks out of the room to see them training.)

Jay: "swinging nun chucks"

Cole: "jumps and hits a cardboard cutout"

Jay: "Ninja Go"

(Pretends it's red again couldn't find one) 

"He spins around the room,but Zane is sitting then gets ups  messing up jays training, tools cole weapons, then use "spinjitizu" making the floor of ice and freezing the Equipment, making Kai fall"

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the four of us.

Cole: Correction this roof isn't big enough for him 

Jay: It's like he in his own world, I bet HE CAN'T EVEN HEAR US.

Zane:(throws his shuriken and do a few spins kicks) 

(Then Wu walk next to the 3).

Kai: Sensei,Zane's weird 

Sensei Wu: What is werid,Someone who is different or someone who is different then  you.

Cole: No Sensei,he is weird weird.

(Flashback 1)

(We have Cole on the toilet reading a new paper about ninja times, then Zane walks in without noticing Cole in the room, while combing his hair)

Cole: "DO YOU MIND"

(FLASHBACK 2) 

Jay,Nya and Zane was in the room watching a romance movie or a comedy movie, Meanwhile nya is crying and jay too

Zane: hahahaha 

(While Zane was laughing)

(FLASHBACK 3) 

(Kai was walking to the refrigerator, but when he open the door he found a note) 

Kai: Aah Holly Bologna 

Zane: I'm sorry, i consumed the last of the deli meat, Cheese.

(FLASHBACK END)

Kai: We like the guy,he's really smart, hes just, uh a little off sometimes 

Sensei:(turn to face them) Zane is a brother and brothers are often different,I should know.

"Meanwhile"  Down on the mountion,the mail man was getting to the top, but he has a long way to go, when he get there he rings the bell or dong