Chapter Five: Night Diving

Thud!

My face hit the floor hard along with my entire body collapsing last. Not again. Hard to admit I fall out of my bed during sleep an average of five times a month. One day I prepared for another mishap by purchasing a high impact safety mat next to my bed. It is a shame I slept on the right side because this dive met a cold hardwood floor.

The entire comforter tore off the bed with me when I fell. I stood up to watch the other side of my room for my dim lit clock. 2:25 am.

I rub my aching thigh to the feeling of the sting that vibrates to each heartbeat. At least, this injury isn't as bad as last time at least I stood right back up this time.

Then I look behind to find Lapis sleeping soundly in my bed, she is fully exposed from the blanket that once swaddled her.

"Fuck me." I involuntary whisper.

Admiration heightened to maximum levels gazing upon Lapis head to toe bathing in moonlight. Her back dug into the bedsheets presenting pastel pink nipples on top creamy mounds pointed to the ceiling. I couldn't stop watching both of them rise and fall within each snore she let out.

Figures, that this is the best time to get back in bed. I'm trying my best not to wake her, still, I use caution getting us both back under the covers.

A quick reach around her midsection to make sure no corners were missed. I threw my arm and clutched her naked body in some impromptu cuddling position, shutting my eyes to the sensation of her boobs.

I open my eyes fast and sure enough her tits starred right back at me leaving me stuck but also pondered with an idea. This would make a perfect picture. Lapis stowed my phone earlier, oh well.

Pearl's phone, however, unlocks to any stranger who picks it up apparently. Lucky me, a random FBI man and I are due for a good show.

Lapis' breasts filled the camera frame, with one quick tap on screen the flash mode activated. Oh Shit. Due to carelessness, that blinding flash almost woke her up. Wasn't the best way to take a discreet photo, comatose Lapis, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind.

At least I got a great shot out of it.

Startled when Lapis lightly tossed her legs around in her sleep giving me a wide spread shot of her bare womanhood. She's beautiful. Her outer lips opened like an automatic door to the town's best Whole Foods market.

In an instant, I capture her vagina's image and some featuring my fingers teasing her skin. Playing with her while she lies still feels all so new to me. Dealing with awoke Lapis is exciting when she's up and about delivering a vibrant powerhouse presence that I find attractive.

Scents of vanilla bean soap filled the bedroom air flooding all my senses. The pure rush of the atmosphere made me take even more pictures. Some good ones, in fact, it could fill a decent sexy photo collage. Various close-ups of genitalia, some tasteful nip pics and a much deserved wacky selfie of the two of us.

Time to send these bad boys. I nested right beside Lapis to pull up Pearl's phonebook to dial my number. I see she has it already saved from our exchange the other day also spelled my nam T.

Wasn't her worst move tonight. Low and behold, what is this? Strangely enough, a good chunk of her photo album was filled with self-portraits of Pearl involved in explicit positions.

This definitely makes up for butchering my contact name. With that thought sending Lapis' and Pearl's nudes to my phone's inbox.

I knew from the very moment we met that Pearl is cynegetic. Pearl's jogging outfit revealed more form over function, she showed a lot of skin. Some of these suggestive pictures raise more questions than it answers. Now I found our situation even interesting because,