Off to Hogwarts Part 2

Previously on Prongslet

Remus said to Harry "cub, we are going to Hogwarts tonight and you're coming with us" Harry nodded eagerly he really wanted to see the big castle again

"Ok, there you are going to be taken care of by a teacher while we talk to Dumbledore"

"Why can't I stay with dumly... dubly... dumbly" said Harry trying to pronounce the name

Remus smiled and said "Because we need to talk to Dumbledore about something important and no you are not in trouble," Remus said after noticing the look on Harry's face "We just wanted to talk to him about how amazing you are," he said planting a kiss on Harrys forehead

Harry nodded and Remus continued "ok so I'm going to describe the teachers and you tell me who you want to be with"

Harry remembered something and said "I want to stay with the teacher who saved me from..." and trailed off nervously not wanting to say the name

"Snape?" Asked Sirius finally speaking up. Harry nodded and then Sirius looked at Remus and said "No way" sternly

Remus sighed and said, "Of course you can Harry". Sirius gave Lupin a murdering look which Lupin shrugged off

"We're going tonight Harry" Remus finished

__________________________________________________________________

"Are you ready?" Sirius asked Harry who was holding his arm

Harry nodded and then Sirius apparated right outside Hogsmeade. Lupin followed shortly and when he arrived they all set on foot to Hogwarts.

"I still don't know why we can't use the floo," asked Lupin

Sirius started laughing "Don't you remember what happened last time with a certain someone (*cough Harry cough*) had a sneezing fit when we flooded to the Weasleys again since we forgot Harry's rocking chair"
Lupin started to laugh when he remembered the sight of flying soot falling on Harry who was coughing violently and was covered in green soot (floo powder).

"After that incident" continues Sirius "That someone didn't want to use the floo today"

"Oh" answered Lupin still chuckling a little

Harry just rolled his eyes and then quickly stopped when he thought that they would be mad but Sirius and Remus pretended to not notice that.

20 Minutes Later

They had reached Hogwarts and were currently seated in Dumbledores office

"Harry," Remus said " I believe you remember Dumbledore"
"Hi Mr dumbly...dumly... sir," said Harry who still had trouble pronouncing the name Dumbledore

Dumbledore chuckled softly "Hi Harry, you can call me Albus if that's easier to pronounce"

Harry shook Dumbledores outstretched hand and nodded.

Sirius and Lupin who were beside themselves with laughter finally stopped when Dumbledore said " I believe we have business to attend to" he asked with a twinkle in his eyes

Lupin recovered first and nodded saying "yes but Harry here wants Snape to look after him while we talk"

Sirius scowled at Snape's name. Dumbledore simply nodded to Remus's request and sent a Patronus to Snape. At which Harry giggled and said "That's very pretty" and tried to hold it but the Patronus had already left.

Moments later Snape arrived and said "Yes" but scowled when he saw Sirius and Lupin.

"Ah, Severus," said Dumbledore "Harry here was wondering whether or not you would watch him for a while"
Snape scowled again but Harry had walked up to him by that time and gave him a hug and then stared at him.

Snape looked at Harry in surprise and then looked into Harry's eyes "Lily's eyes" he thought and then nodded

"Aww Snivellus has gone soft," said Sirius and then Lupin gave him a glare and Snape a scowl.

Snape then led Harry out of Dumbledores office and into his office (potions room). When he arrived Harry let go of Snape's hand and kept looking around and then he looks at Snape for permission to look around and Snape nodded and let his mask down in front of Harry.

"This is Lily's child as well", Not only James he thought to himself as Harry was looking at all the different vials and potions.

While Snape was wrapped in his thoughts Harry was peering inside a cauldron. The next thing Snape knew was Harry was vomiting all over the room. Snape reacted quickly and gave Harry another potion to drink. Harry quickly drank it and stopped vomiting while Snape magicked all the mess away.

"What was that?" Asked Harry

" That was a Confusing Concoction, Whoever drinks it becomes sick and distracted" replied Snape to Harry who was not paying him any attention. Snape sighed and said "It should wear off soon since you only sniffed it" just as Snape said that the potion wore off.

"Ok, I think we have gotten into enough trouble for today," said a grinning Snape "How about I tell you more about Hogwarts"

Harry eagerly nodded and allowed Snape to pick him up and set him down on a chair.

Snape then began telling Harry about the classes at Hogwarts, the houses and the rest. Harry eagerly listened to whatever Snape said and in the end, knew a whole lot more of Hogwarts and was really excited to go to Hogwarts. Just then Sirius and Remus walked in and Harry ran into their arms and Lupin picked him up and hugged him

"Did you miss us?" He asked and Harry nodded and began telling him all that Snape told him about Hogwarts while they left for their house.

What Happened in Dumbledores office

"HARRY IS SCARED OF EVERYTHING" Sirius shouted "HE NEEDS A DAMN ROCKING CHAIR JUST TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY"

Lupin shook his head in disapproval and said "Sirius calm down" but Sirius ignored him.

"HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIS INJURIES??"

Dumbledore shook his head "As I said before, I had no idea till Ms. Figgs informed me of this... mishap"
"MISHAP IS PUTTING IT LIGHTLY," said (surprisingly) Lupin

Sirius looked at Remus in shock and said "Moony"

Lupin shook his head and said, "Pads, James son was abused his son was tortured and he was SAFE there??"

Dumbledore shook his head again and said " Again I am sorry for this, You have no idea of the remorse I feel"

This went on Back and Forth, back and forth until

Sirius finally said "Moony let's go" to a still fuming Lupin and they went to get Harry who calmed Lupin down immediately.

A/n Guess who's back, back again?? Hey guys hehe If u haven't read my message board let me repeat myself. Where I'm from Friday and Saturday is the weekend and I don't post on the weekends but hey here's another extra long chapter for u. Also about the huge time skip in Dumbledores office is because I really wanted to post and I couldn't think of anything but yea.

I am taking requests and ideas in the comment or just pm me. Also thank u random_girl_2020 for reading this book and giving me feedback on it. This is the end to this Hogwarts meeting. Next chapter will be (maybe) about Harry meeting a new friend

As always please

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share

I know some people think its useless but it really gives me motivation and I know people out there are actually enjoying my books. Also if u want a shout out just vote for this book and ask!!

LOVE U GUYYYYS