My Favorite Subject To Teach, Is You.

"Arggg fucking hell i can't understand this got dam question!" you sweared loudly in math class until your classmates can hear you, but luckily your teacher didn't. You were struggling with math and also english but math was the worst subject for you. You were sitting at the back of the class beside Eli and your sweetest girlfriend, Nozomi. You could say, she's fucking smart so does Eli, they were both the top in class and you were around in the middle or lower. You were staring at your math worksheet, already given up and just banged your head on the table hard "Ouchhh" you rubbed your forehead and you heard someone calling your name. "(y/n)-cchi are you okay?" your girlfriend was looking at you seeing if you were okay "Y-Yup! i'm fin-" Nozomi then lean near you and kissed your forehead. You were blushing was intense "Non-tan! Why d-did you do that in class!!" you pout at her while she was giggling at how cute you were blushing and pouting. "Oh (y/n)-cchi i just had too~!" she then chuckled and whispered "Wanna come to my house and study together~?" She gave a smirk and you nodded.

~{Time skip to after school :3}~

Finally school finished and for some reason you were in a good mood. You packed your stuff in your bag and when to Nozomi's table "I'm all set to go Non-tan!" you smiled while she clings on your arm "This is going to be fun studying with you~!" she then pecked your cheek and you pecked her back. Both of you then waved goodbye to Eli and went out of the school. While walking to Nozomi's house, you stopped by to grab some snacks at the Konbini store "Hey Non-tan! wanna grab some sweets and drinks for us to snack on while we study?" you looked at her and she nodded. Both of you when in to get the snacks that you wanted and then headed off to her home. You guys then reached to her home and when in, throwing your bag on the sofa and sat down since you were tried. You then took out your math materials and opened up your drink and drank it. You were wondering where Nozomi was until she hugged you from behind and looked over your shoulder to see what you were doing "Ah math again~?" you nodded "Ya apparently my brain can't remember all the formula and shit." you then sigh while your girlfriend was patting your head "It's okay (y/n)-cchi! I'll give you a little something if you solve a question right!" you then got turned on and started to do some of the questions. You started off with the easy questions first, and Nozomi gave you one of her candy each time you got it right. You then move on to the other questions which was a bit more harder. You being the one who gives up easily, you took a peek in the answer sheet without Nozomi noticing it but you were too late you felt your breast being groped "Ara ara don't peek in the answer sheet (y/n)-cchi~ or do you wanna get washi washi from me?" you then begged her to stop since you weren't in the mood for it and she let go of you. This time if you got it right, she would peck you on the cheek or lips and you earned a couple of them. When Nozomi teaches you, you could really understand it much better from your math teacher and you were glad to have such a smart and adorable girlfriend.

Moving on to another question, this one was harder, like i mean the question that you seriously can't do and banged your head on the table just now in class because of it. You didn't even need to call Nozomi for help since she knows you too well and then she starts to tell you all the things and blah blah blah. You understood her well and you actually got one of the other questions right, you were wondering what she was gonna do next unitl you felt hands on your waist and Nozomi's face 1 inch away from you "This is what you get for getting the answer right~ I'm proud of you~!" she then giggles and leans in giving you the sweetest french kiss you ever had from her. She then lean back catching both of your breaths and she was still holding you until you lost your balance because of her body and your weak arms. You were sweating and your heart couldn't stop beating so fast and your face felt like you were having a really bad fever. Nozomi was on top of you and she gave you a smirk and she lean down to your neck nibbling on it. You were enjoying what she was doing to you, oh of course you did. She then nibbles on your face giving you small kisses like if you were attacked playfully by her. She then cuddles with you "I think thats it for me today i ain't wanna do anymore math questionsss i wanna do them tomorrow with you again!" you looked at her and she smiles nuzzling on your shoulder "Of course you wanna! Because of my cuddles and kisses right~?" ah she got you again and you blushed "Y-Yeah! You're so fucking smart istg." you then pout and she gave you another smooch on your lips, oh god she loves kissing you so much aye? but you loved it.
_____________________________
(A/N):
Hi i have my exans tmr and i wrote this because i want a study buddy like her NSJSNSJ oml i when on full fluff today cause its the good shit fam🤪