Chapter 69: Connected

Sonny calls me a lawyer who comes into the room in what feels like 3 to 4 hours after Sonny told us what Olivia found at my apartment. After what Griffin told Rollins, she wanted to check it out personally. My apartment was trashed and there was empty and half empty bottles of alcohol and beer all around the apartment. There was no broken lock or broken window and Griffin is still accusing of me of providing the alcohol. My lawyer, Mrs. Flynn asks me, "when was the last time you were at the apartment?"

"Uhm, like 2 weeks ago, I think?" I say to her, trying really hard to remember when I was there last. My lease is up in 3 more weeks and I've been slowly packing the last of my stuff to move in officially with Sonny.

She then asks, writing notes and not looking up to me when she speaks, "and why were you going there tonight if it's been so long?"

"To pack. I didn't want to sit at Sonny's worrying so I figured I'd pack. Stay busy." I am honest, shrugging as I speak.

She nods and writes in her pad but also casually says, "well, don't tell anyone you were worried. That will imply you had something to worry about."

"But I did!" I argue, "Griffin was missing!"

She throws her head up to look at me and firmly says, "but they will take that as you being worried he drank too much and needed help and that's why you went back to the apartment. To check on him."

"So there's actual evidence to somehow link me to this whole thing?" I ask her, my heart rate somehow starting to beat even faster.

"Well as of now it doesn't look good but everything will come down to the evidence. They're going through everything now." She explains, "but again, do not say you were worried. Say you were just going to pack up since you're moving out soon."

"Fine," I growl through clenched teeth, annoyed I'm being told to hide the full truth.

Another hour goes by of her and I talking before she leaves to talk to Olivia. Sonny comes in as she walks out and he sighs, "this is a mess."

"Sonny, I'm so confused. I honestly have no idea why this is happening to me!" I say, the tears finally starting to come to the surface. I've tried so hard to keep them in but being with just him right now allows me to just let it out, "why is he saying this?"

"I don't know babe, but we'll get through this. I know you didn't do this. The whole squad does. We'll figure it all out." He pulls me into a strong hug and doesn't let me go for a few minutes as he soothes me.

Since Sonny is now off the case, we both are able to leave the precinct an hour later. My lawyer tells me to keep my phone on, that'll she'll call me as soon as she gets the report on the evidence. When we get to the apartment I head straight for the bedroom. Sonny calls to me, "I'm gonna clean up a little bit, I'll be in just a bit."

I don't respond, just going to the bathroom so I can take a long shower. It's past 2 a.m now but I'm far from tired. When I get out, Sonny's already in bed, his hands interlaced behind his head and he stares up at the spinning fan. I throw on a robe a crawl into bed next to him. I rest my head against his bare chest and whisper out, "why is this happening?"

"I don't know babe. I'm sitting here trying to think of every criminal I've helped put behind bars but I don't know. There's a lot." He sighs "I'm sure this is my fault. I'm so sorry." He looks down and our eyes meet.

I can see the tears welling up in his eyes and I say, "it's not your fault. It's part of the job. But I have to ask," I sit up, resting my chin on his chest as I look at him "is it as bad as it looks?"

The tears he was trying to fight back fall onto his cheek but he whispers, "I won't let anything bad happen to you." He leans down to kiss my lips and they softly connect. After a few seconds, he whispers, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I whisper back, making our kiss more passionate. It doesn't take long before I'm sitting up straddling him and his hands are tangled in my hair. After a while of this going on, I get out in a heavy breath, "Sonny, I'm ready."

He lets our lips kiss one more time and as he pulls his tongue back into his mouth he asks, "are you sure."

"Yes, so sure," I assure him, letting the robe fully fall off of me. He sits up further, moving my hair from my shoulder and leaves a trail of kisses down my collarbone. He gently runs his finger down my arm as I run mine down his back. His fingers find my naked core and he gently rubs his hand up and down my folds.

He can tell I'm ready because he quickly spins me so my back is on the bed and he's getting up to take off his briefs. He grabs a condom from the drawer and kneels on the bed to put it on. My hands rest on my stomach as I anticipate what's about to happen. We've had sex once before but I wasn't ready for it. I can tell with how slow Sonny is being he's being cautious, but it's proving to me all the more how ready I am. He lowers down so his erect member is at my entrance and he says, "tell me to stop if you need to, please. Don't push it just for me Adds."

"I won't. I'll tell you if I have to stop." I assure him, the feeling of his tip against me causing a surge of adrenaline to run through me. He nods and slowly thrusts himself inside of me.

It's different than the last time, it's powerful and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach expand and fly. I need him to keep going, to get me to my climax, to connect with me like we haven't yet. A few moments of him pushing, he asks, "you okay?"

"Yes, you can go harder," I tell him.

He kisses me in between every word of him saying, "I don't want to rush this."

Every single push he makes builds the orgasm inside my stomach and I actually feel it dwelling and building. I don't know if it's because my last two experiences I felt numb but something about it this time makes everything tingle. My entire body feels like I'm being pricked with needles but in the most amazing way. The way he smells is suffocating my nostrils and his soft hands running over my breasts and arms leaves me with warm chills. The pulse of him inside of me has my stomach knotting and I'm quickly uttering to him, "I can't hold it." My breath pants and I start to hum as I let go of everything I've built inside. As I release myself, at some point I feel the warmth of his sperm inside the condom fill and I know he's released along with me.

Just as I'm about to come down from my high his hand reaches my core and he starts to rub it, leaving himself inside of me, "I don't want to this to end, cum again doll."

His hand moves fast and it's quickly building another orgasm inside of me again. Even though he's not as hard, his member is still big enough for me to enjoy the feeling and I release a second time, dots coming into my vision as my eyes slowly open up. When I'm done, he rolls off of me but pulls me over to him. I lay directly on top of him, face to face and I say lowly, "I love you so much, Dom."

"I love you, too." He smirks, his face flushed red. We kiss for a few minutes before getting up to clean ourselves up and get ready for bed.

A/N: did not plan for this chapter to happen here but it felt right. Hope you're enjoying the story.