(7) Yuan with questions

"Breaking New Citizen! A teenage boy was found dead in the woods in a small town here at West Villas with his skin tear apart and organs are all gone. There are tracks on the ground that seems to be a human foot but at the end was a cat footprint. Police are now investigating the crime scene. The teenage boy named c/n l/n said the locals in town who saw him went to the woods. That's all for today!

This is Viola Margeta reporting for duty" turning off the T.V and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat humming the song we made earlier.

"That was fun"

"Told ya you're just thirsty for blood~," Dark said. I grab an apple and bite it. My teeth are now sharp like a cat to tear off the skin. My nails are still the same as I had when I was completely human. I headed back to my room and log in to my Facebook.

My friends send me a be careful note cause the crime scene only happened near my house. Really pathetic that they didn't expect me for doing that crime.

"Humans are weaklings. They are just a piece of s***! They never belong anywhere"

"Yeah, I know," I said scrolling down the website to see the picture of the dead boy that I-mean we killed. They said that was c/n but I don't believe it. Even if he was that teenage boy I killed him anyway for what he did to me years back!

"Don't you love being a killer. The sweet sweet sound of begging and the taste of fear~ make you hungry for more" as a smirk was placed in my face. It was true, it was divine. I like how they beg to let them free, how they scream in agony while killing them slowly. I lick the tasty blood that I can still taste in my mouth. So tasty and I wanted more. The evil thought never went away. Oh, I love the way my life today.

Ding dong!

"What nowsss~!" I hiss. I was having my time! I calm myself and took a hat from the desk and put it on to hit the ears and a jacket to tie it to my wrist to hind the tail. I headed to the front dear opening it.

"Good morning mam Y/n. May I talk to you?" asked Yuan

"Oh hi, Yuan. How may I help you?" I ask nicely trying not to show off my sharp teeth

"Have you heard the news earlier?" I nod in reply

"That's great. This will be quick" he said. I let him in and we both stayed in the living room.

"So what are we going to talk about?"

"I have only 3 to 5 questions to ask you. But first are there any police who came in and ask you?"

"No. Your the fir-only one who came in" almost saying first. If he heard it I have no choice to kill him.

"That great! Here is my first question. What were you doing yesterday night?"

"Wait you're asking that I did the crime?"

"What- No! Of course not. You're too innocent and kind but this is only just a test"

"Test?"

"It is just a test for me how I did when interviewing someone about the crime. You see I just got graduate and newbies here are being treated like a baby's so I thought of that show them I can do what a true police would do. That's why its a test for myself how I was doing to prove them that I can be a great policeman ever!" he said bravely at the part as he stands up from where he just sited and stayed like he was a superhero of something that made me laugh at his childless behavior 

"Oh sorry. I got overreacted. So back to the question" he said rubbing the back of his neck and sited next to me with pencil and a notepad on both of his hands.

"Ok. Sorry for laughing. You are just funny" we both laugh and I answer his question. I told him everything I did but mostly was a lie. I told him that after the funeral I went home that's when I got a headache and thought to sleep early. And woke up the next morning to sew that my head is a little sore and still hurt so I took a pain killer and lasted for a minute and came back. So I rested in bed for the whole day until night. I didn't know that I was that tired and woke up night time. I made myself dinner and log in on Facebook to see my friends greeting me. When it was midnight I started to get sleepy and went to bed. Woke up this morning to turn on the TV and pop up news saying that there was a killer on the loss. And close the T.V feeling scared then heading to the kitchen grabbing a piece of apple thinking it will make me calm down and headed back to my room where I log in again on my Facebook account to see my friends saying be careful cause the crime scene happened just in the woods behind my house. Then he came and as me a question.

He wrote it down and ask me another question

"Do you know what causes the headache in the first place?"

"I...dodon't know," I said getting of guards on what lie I can do for answering the question.

'Tell him that your parents death causes the pain'

"But I have a theory that it was the death of my parents. It so much anger and pain that I got the news that their dead I had a panic attack if you still re-call that event" I said hoping it will approve

"Yeah, I remember that day. That's the day where I healed you and the day we became friends" he said and smiled. Yeah, it was a wonderful day.

"So any other question?"

"Let me see... You had a headache cause of your parents death. I guess not. Told you it will be quick" smiling at me then we both laugh

"Yeah. Your right. And from the looks of it you're a natural" I said. He thank me and headed on his way to the police station. I wave goodbye as he disappears from my sigh. I close the door but someone feet stop it

"Umm..excuse me. I think your making blocking the door" I said and opened it to see polices car surrounded my house.

"Are you Y/n L/n?" the police said

"Yes. Why?" I ask

"We are just going to ask you questions about the crime scene," he said. I gulp. Isn't Yuan already heading to the police station?

"Sorry, but someone already asked me just earlier," I said confused. Didn't he told about it to them? Two police who are in front of me look at each other and laugh

"Sorry miss beautiful but who might this be? No one was at the police station this time. All the police are on the lookout, investigating the crime"

"That can't be? Yuan was here earlier asking me a question about the crime scene" I said then close the door but they block it again

"Sorry miss but we are not playing games. We have no police officer named Yuan" then barge in. "If you won't answer this question you are automatically sent to the court and that's where you will be asked. So pick miss. Here or at the court?" glaring at me with his big scary face. I nod in agreement as both of them came in. The question was not that hard when I already answered it with Yuan. But they keep on saying there was no police officer named Yuan. And the Yuan they knew already died cause of a car accident when he was chasing a robber. It gives me chills and scary things that 'Yuan' was dead and who could be the 'Yuan' that just talk to me?! They soon left and I was once again alone

"Pathetic. They didn't even ask why you had a headache. Not like Yuan who did a very great job"

"I am not sure about that 'Yuan' guy anymore. He now gives me a creep" and close the door. Putting away the cap I was wearing and headed back to my room.

Nighttime
I was hungry once again set off to the woods leaving my bedroom window open. I run much faster and hunt for a pray to taste. I was looking deeper in the woods until I saw a tree with a paler pasted on it.

'Always watches' it said. I tiled my head confuse. Then along humanoid shadow appeared looking back to see a faceless man.