(30) Hailey's Potion flashback

Why does Zalgo even what from the idiot human! For goodness sake!, they don't even deserve one another! Lord Zalgo, powerful and handsome will choose a puny human for ruling over his side! That is the opposite of what the demons what here. Human will never learn what is right. Fight? No! They lose and when they lose comes a agreement to stop to fight. Human or not, That Y/n girl is not the worthy of a Queen!

Knock Knock Knock

BOOM!

"F***! What the hell man!!" I yelled as the potion I was making explode, right in front of my face! 'Arrggg!' I yelled in my mind, a boy suddenly burst in my room.

"Master Zalgo need you" he said bowing in the process. I rolled my eyes and dust myself and push him making my way.

"Next time Kncok gently!" I yelled at him and uses my broom and fly towards the throne room. Where the almighty Zalgo is sitting. I went down from the flying broom "You called my lord" and bowed.

"Our spy saw Y/n with LJ in the Philippine. You go and take what is rightful ours." he said. 'Why would you even choose that human anyway?'

"Yes my lord" I said and headed back. "Oh and Hailey don't ever think to kill her or I'll kill you." I shivered and  flew off using the broom to my workshop.

"To bad he didn't choose you Hailey"

"Ahhh! What the f**** as*h***! What are you even doing here?!"

"Checking on things."

"Like what smarty pants. You destroyed me potions when you knock on my door!"

"Well kinda. But why do you use it anyway?" he ask leaning against a wall beside me. 

"What?" I ask confuse. He rolled his eyes and went to the book in front of me that is still not turned to dust and pointed at a page. "The Clonetion?"

"Yes. Why are you making it?" he ask "You do know you are forbidden to make this potion."

"Don't remind me..."

~~ Flashback ~~
I was in my workshop with Splendorman.

"What's this for?" he keep on asking things what was that for or what is it. It's annoying! "What about this?" he said taking a book of spell.

"It's a book of spells Splendor. And don't touch it! Dad would me angry at me if that book went missing" I said and took the book out of his hand and put it back where it use to be. "Splendor could you be a good monster of you stay in a corner?"

"Sure" and went in the corner. "What now Hailey? Could you use one of your potion or somthing?" he ask.

"Yeah but that's hardwork and I don't wanna make it with you in here. You will ruin everything like last time."

"Hey! That was Zalgo's fault! He stole my balloons and went running inside here so I followed him. When I followed him here he disappeared leaving my balloons in the center..."

"and you bump my potions"

"No!" I gave him a 'you sure' look "alright yes! But your workshop is small and low"

"That is not my fault!" I said and look for other things to prank Slender, Trender, Offender and Zalgo. It's April 1st and it's our time to prank them.

"Aha! We could use this" holding a potion with a pink liquid inside.

"Pretty" he said and touch it but I took it away from him.

"Sorry Splendor but I don't trust you with this. This is Clonetion potion. It turns anyone look exact the same look for 24 hours" I said and put it on my pocket.