00:00

The keys in Jimin's hands jingled as he opened the canteen door.

In her starving state the canteen seemed to glow in bright light as she entered, feeling her mouth water.

They both went behind to where the kitchen stood and she felt her stomach grumble at the sight of so much food.

"I can cook so much out of this." She gasped.

"You cook?" He looked surprised.

"A hobby I took up, ever since I've found my love for food."

"Well chef, I leave dinner to you then."

With that, he watched her cook.

He wondered why he hadn't noticed her properly, after all he always just saw her face planted into a desk but hadn't actually looked at her. He was entranced in her soft green eyes, it had been a trait passed down from her half white background. She was also gorgeous, even model worthy if she wasn't so overlooked often.

She sang as a habit while she tossed the pasta in the pan, adding in ingredients. Her mellifluous voice reaching the ears of Jimin.

"Rose girls in glass vases, perfect bodies, perfect faces. They all belong in magazines." Then she started humming to replace the lyrics she forgot. "Stretching toward the sky like I don't care. Wishing you could see me standing there. But I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd want me. If I could, I'd change overnight I'd turn into something you'd like. But I'm a sunflower a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd pick me. But I know you don't have a clue. This sunflowers waiting for you, waiting for you."

(if this ain't the most cringy thing i've ever written 💀💀)

Clapping sounds echoed in the kitchen while the pan simmered. Her cheeks burned as she realised that she just unintentionally sang.

"You should sing more often, you're really good."

She just shrugged at his comment and served him a plate of her pasta.

"Bon appétit." She smiled as they both dug into their food with plastic knives and forks the canteen normally provided for the students.

He groaned in delight as she stuffed her face in pasta, "Fuck this pasta is amazing." She just laughed at his reaction, never have being praised for her cooking before she felt her cheeks go red again.

He chuckled at her blushing, "Cute." He said and she froze as she looked up at him with stuffed cheeks. They stared at each other while she chewed her pasta and after swallowing she said, "I thought you didn't go for girls."

"You thought I was gay?" He laughed as he stabbed a sausage.

"No, but according to this girl you said "I want to focus on dancing" and that was why you never do anything romantic."

"What does saying "cute" have to do with this?"

"Well- I just thought- you know- I've never been called cute before- but isn't that like uh flirting." She stammered before sighed and continued more fluidly, "I don't know I'm dumb and very inexperienced."

He just chuckled at her cute behaviour and said, "Just telling the truth."

-

He insisted on washing the dishes as she went to take a shower.

She opened up her bag to pull out a new change of clothes and underwear.

She turned on the shower and sighed at how nice the warm water felt against her skin. There wasn't any soap or shampoo or anything so she just used the soap from the sink to clean herself and didn't bother shampooing her hair.

After turning off the shower and watching the steam escape, she fumbled around to find a towel but then realised that she had left it outside in her bag.

She opened the door and stepped out.

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry I'll forget what I just saw, I'm so sorry." Jimin said as he turned around right after she came out, the memory definitely going to his hippocampus.

"DON'T TURN AROUND, STAY RIGHT THERE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TURN AROUND YOU WON'T HAVE ANY KIDS IN THE FUTURE!" She yelled.

"Yeah, jeez I didn't know there was this side to you. I only came to get toilet paper because there was none left in the guys toilet and wow the girls one is so clean compared to the boys." He mumbled as the sound of a zipper echoed throughout the change rooms as she grabbed her towel and headed straight to the shower again.

"You can turn around now."

"You know I think I already forgot your naked body." He lied.