02:00

They had talked for a while, from their families to even their grades until it had come to a comforting silence.

Jimin couldn't stop looking at her pink lips, he didn't know what had gotten into him. Sure he had kissed before but it never held meaning, after all he didn't do relationships. He knew he had do focus on getting into the top dance school, he couldn't have a distraction. Especially one that swayed his heart. But-

She felt him come closer and she froze up, she had no idea what was happening. It was until she felt his breath against her lips and his hand was lazily wrapped around her waist she had realised what was happening or what was about to happen.

He looked away from her lips and to her eyes, feeling his breath caught in his throat, "May I?" He whispered.

Not even comprehending she just nodded and his lips were so soft on hers, moulding completely with hers and they synchronised, moving slowly against each other even though she had no idea what she was doing he directed the kiss.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and her hands curled around the ends of his hair as he asked for entrance.

She pulled apart just as he began to lift her yellow shirt.

They sat breathless, as she breathed out, "I'm not ready."

He blinked for a bit to just process what just happened, he quickly hopped off of her and sat next to her instead, "Yeah of course, no problem."

They stayed quiet for a while.

"So what does this make us?" She cautiously asked.

He licked his lips nervously as he himself didn't have a clear answer. He then looked at her, "Friends?"