01:00

After that disaster she had brushed her teeth and they were both now in the sickbay sitting on separate beds.

"Do you normally sleep here?" She asked.

"No, rarely. If I really don't wanna be home then yeah, but my beds a lot more comfier than this." He replied.

"This is going to be the first and last time I'm ever going to ask this but since I'm always out of the school loop, what's the "goss"?"

He laughed, "The goss?"

"Yes the gossip."

"Why ask me, a dude who doesn't know any of this?"

"You probably know more than me." She shrugged.

"Well...Thalia apparently cheated on Tae. Oh yeah you know that girl Leja, well she scored some really hot guy according to every single girl. Uhhh Mina got laid last night? I don't even know."

"I know none of these people." She bluntly said.

"Thalia is that nerdy girl that has silver hair. Tae is that guy who normally sits next to me, calls out in class, you remember that time when the teacher said; "I would like to hear what you were talking about there Mr Kim." And he said, "Your porno Miss." and she got fired because it was actually true."

She started laughing until she almost shed tears. "I didn't even know that!"

"Well isn't school a place to learn new things?"