Chapter 1.

Third Person's POV:
As the red clad's alarm clock got off, they slammed the alarm gently to shut the alarm clock.

The red clad's name is Tord, he is a trans, but his friend don't know at all.

He has three friends, Edd, Matt and Tom.

Edd, a cola addict, he is very caring and mother-like person, he really is the charm when you give him cola. He is the artist of the group and has a cat named Ringo, he likes the color green and hates diet cola.

Matt, a sweet narcissist, he may be as smart as a kitchen shelf, but once you get to know him, you'll adore him as much he adores himself but in a friendly way. He's the narcissist of the group and has a novelty toy collection in his room, he likes the color purple and hates it when someone judges his face.

(A/N: Matt probably has the longest description cuz of his beautiful face-)

Tom, an alcoholic bastard, he acts tough on the outside but is a sweetheart on the inside, he has a monster form and his two friends and his enemy knows. He's the alcoholic of the group, he likes the color blue and hates communists.

And finally, we have Tord, a communist, he's changed since the incident happened, he's now a really shy person and has depression, he is known as the Red Leader's 'son' or the Maroon Leader's 'son'. He still is the Red Leader but he's currently on break right now. He's the communist of the group and likes the color red, he hates it when the voices takes over his mind, he also hates it when he doesn't get his strawberries.

' He's a transgender freak '

(A/N: and here we have a mystery voice from... Well... Let's just say Tordie bean's mind)

'oh boy, today will be a LONG ASS day.' the communist thought to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED...