𝖋𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊(嵐て淫)

𝖋𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊
(嵐て淫)

╔═══════════╗

𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲(下ヱざ)
fuck a fake smile, smile!

╚═══════════╝

BEFORE she was even born, emma tyler was famous一 the daughter of a famed swiss model who had come out as bisexual on ellen degeneres' talk show and her comedian wife, a lot was expected from the girl, even after somehow people figured out the unconvential way that emma and her older brother joey were born. she was expected to be a famous and aristocratic darling with manners and poise, (which sounded to emma more like the description of a girl from the 1800s than a girl of the 2010s,) but she wasn't. at least, not completely. emma was actually far from her quite snobbish name一 emmaline frances tyler, and more close to a regular teenager. she had instagram, twitter, and even an youtube channel, (minus the fact that she had 5.7 million instagram followers and was watched by hundreds of thousands of people everyday on youtube,) she never be "normal". so starting off her quest to be so-called normal, she starts a fanpage for the boy she's had a (celeb) crush on for quite some time一 noah cameron schnapp.

now, emma expressed her feelings for the boy quite often一 her finsta was even called '@emmaschnapps', but she had never made (or even thought about making) a fanpage, so it's a bit of a challenge when she's up against big "competitors" like a page called 'gatensuwu' with 43k followers. so, she decides to befriend a few stranger things fanpage-owners, with one even being run by one of her friends' (older) twin brother, jordan williams, to help her out. eventually deciding to plug her fanpage on her more famous instagram, she racks up 52k followers on the fanpage/stan account she named 'schnapplesapple'. now, to be expected, the fanpage caused alot of controversy throughout not only the total eclispe/brat & orlandos/zieglers/dance moms, fandom, but the extremely annoying stranger things fandom, mainly the shippers, with the idea that emma was a quote-on-quote slut for being "in-love" with noah "while dating" a numerous amount of boys, varying from hayden summerall to finn wolfhard for a split-second, and even her own brother joey because a dumb it (2017) stan thought that they were dating behind everyone's back. so needless to say, even when she tried, emma couldn't be completely normal.

but one day she decides to continue her quest to be semi-normal, and drags her and her brother to the albany flagship wal-mart (not knowing that it has two floors and is home to a cartscalator, making it the largest wal-mart in the u.s.,) and decides to vlog it, justifying the trip enough to let her moms go with her brother, without any parental supervision. now, normally the tylers get postmates & hellofresh, but emma decides to actually shop that week, and of course it ends in a pretty much of a disaster一 her and her brother hyperactively spend about twenty minutes running up and down the escalators and joey almost losing an arm in the process, joey falling into a chips ahoy! stand, and emma splitting up with her brother and getting completely lost, stuck in the small section deemed the chip aisle. she decides to just fuck it and lounge around in the chip aisle, she was small enough to fit on the shelves anyway, until someone came. she expected it to be a store employee, so she jumps up and runs, running into the only other person in the aisle, who was crouched down trying to grab as many takis as he could, mumbling "you'd think chloe was pregnant, she needs so many takis," to himself, and bumps into him, falls over, with the only thing protecting her even remotely being her mini baby pink kånken. but she doesn't actually realize who's in the aisle until she looks up and swiftly apologizes一 it's the same boy she has a fanpage for, (and is promptly in love with,) noah freaking schnapp. so when noah recognizes emma, her fight or flight instincts kick in, so she grabs her camera that fell over, gives noah his takis, trips again, and runs away to the nearest bathroom, cursing herself out for being a complete dumbass, sits down on a toilet, and tweets the entire incident to her 3.7 million followers. because, you know, for a fourteen year old, she's kind of 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲!