CHAPTER THREE (youtube!)

oiii. YOUTUBE!
(DRAMA, DARLINGS,
& DUMBASSES!)

ミ☆

SITTING ON HER somehow clean bed in her über messy bedroom on the top floor of their two-story house in NYC, emma tyler-anderson took a deep-breath. " it's okay emma, you had to make the video sometime. it's now or never at this point! "

giving her older brother joey the thumbs up, emma straightened up to start filming.

ADDRESSING THE HATE COMMENTS ON INSTAGRAM!
by Schnapple's Apple

20K views, 5K dislikes & 10K likes!
4,526 comments!

EMMA: hi everyone, and welcome back to my youtube channel! if you haven't seen my face before, my name is emma tyler-anderson and i run the instagram fan page schnapplesapple! (SIGHS LOUDLY)

but before we begin, i'd like to thank everyone for 45K on the account on instagram. it's means alot and i hope it continues to grow!

(SHIFTS ON BED SLIGHTLY) so,, if you read the title, then you know that i'll be addressing some things, mainly some instagram comments i've been getting more frequently recently. and one set being the ever-so annoying and hurtful but obvious slut-shaming comments on both schnapplesapple and my personal instagram emmyTA06. but mostly on my newest post on my personal instagram, which features a picture of my older brother joey giving me a piggyback.

(ROLLS EYES SLIGHTLY, BUT QUICKLY ENOUGH FOR MOST PEOPLE TO NOT NOTICE) so, i got a couple comments thinking that my older brother was my boyfriend at that i was being slutty since i was thirsting over noah schnapp, which is the farthest thing from the truth! (WAVES TO JOEY TO COME OVER AND SIT ON THE BED) hey joe, be a good older brother and come sit?

JOEY: o-okay? (JOEY IS OBVIOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE BUT SITS ANYWAYS)

EMMA: so, people thought we were dating. anything to say?

JOEY: well, (CHUCKLES LOUDLY) incest isn't my thing, and i'm dating kenzie, so i'd rather not date my little sister? (SHRUGS SHOULDERS) but who was it that posted that comment?

EMMA: it was a stan account called zaddyoleff. i shouldn't make fun of the person though, they're probably like, ten years old. (SNORTS SLIGHTLY)

JOEY: (LAUGHS VERY LOUDLY) well, zaddyoleff stays wildin' then! also, why the name 'zaddyoleff'? i thought wyeet was like, my age?