FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

EMMA TYLER-ANDERSON
SOCIAL MEDIA STARLET!

EMMA TYLER-ANDERSONSOCIAL MEDIA STARLET!

ranked #67       ☆ boost!

birthday
february 22, 2004 (age 14)

birthplace
new york city, new york!

about
emma tyler-anderson is a social media star best known for her instagram acc. @emmyTA06, which has racked up over 2 million followers. she also runs the popular youtube account emma tyler-anderson vlogs, where she posts vlogs of her doing daily activities and doing exciting things such as going to disneyland and going to some movie premieres and other launches!

before fame
emma has always being considerably famous, as her mother is famous model molly tyler, and her father is screenwriter and director steven anderson. however, she hadn't officially joined instagram until 2015, and even then her mother's pr team ran the account until september of last year when emma turned 13.

trivia
emma also runs the insanely popular fanpage for noah schnapp named 'schnapplesapple' on instagram. she also has a youtube channel called 'schnapple's apple' under the same name. she has approximately 43k followers on the account, which is the highest rated fanpage for any one stranger things cast member.
she is also apart of the brat webshow
total eclipse, starring as kate!

family life
her mother is molly tyler, a famous 90's model, her father is steven anderson, a screenwriter and director, and her older brother is joey tyler-anderson, a vlogger and singer. she has a puppy named casford.

associated with
emma is good friends with kenzie ziegler as well as nadia turner. she runs a noah schnapp fanpage and badly wants to be on stranger things. she's also internet friends with veronica mcqueen & alex courier and they often comment on emma's posts.

people also look at:
joey tyler-anderson, 15
mackenzie ziegler, 14
kyla matthews, 14
danielle cohn, 12
jacob sartorius, 15
noah schnapp, 13
millie bobby brown, 14
annie leblanc, 14
veronica mcqueen, 15
alexander courier, 14
avi lake, 14