just stay

The apocalypse has been very hard lately. I recently lost my mother and father to the walkers. I've been with a new group ever since. They live in this town called Alexandria. I don't really know why they decided to help me. I could've been a threat if I actually had the strength. The only person in my life now that actually care about me is Carl Grimes. Everyone in this new group helps me out a lot but they don't really talk to me when they have the time. Even when Carl doesn't have time, he talks to me. He makes sure to always talk to me.

The thought of my mom and dad being gone has really effected me lately. We're battling this group of saviors and they're taking and killing our people. They killed Glenn who was like a father to me. Now Maggie doesn't even know if i'm still alive because we are no longer in the same town. I don't even know if she's alive still, or if the babies alive still.

I decided it was time to go. I don't want to live my life controlled by Negan and having to live in fear everyday if I die because of them. I took my gun and my silencer and walked out past the gates. I had the gun to my head when I heard rustling behind me. I turned around and saw Carl. He had a teary eye. "Why?" Was all he said. "Why what?" I asked. He got closer to me and grabbed the gun out of my hand before I could fight back for it. "Why would you want to kill yourself?" I looked him in the eye.

"What is there to live for?" I asked "You have me. You have Maggie. You have Maggie's unborn child who wants a big sister. You have all of us. Why would you want to ruin that?"
"I just want to be happy. I want to be with my family again!"

"Are we not your family?" He asked. A tear slipped down my face. "You guys are the only ones I have left. I don't want to see anyone die anymore" I said. I covered my face with my hands while I started to cry. "It's okay" He said going up to me and hugging me. I cried into his chest. "Shh it's okay" He cooed. "I love you so much Carl. I don't want to lose you" I cried. "I love you too y/n. You're never going to lose me"

He wiped my tears and held my hand. "Come on, let's go get you a nice cup of tea so you an relax and we can go babysit Judith for a bit" He said. I smiled at him and held onto his arm as we walked back into our home.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
A/N
whos excited about tonight y'all s9

This made me cry

*505 words*