Period

Rolling over in the bed, she breathed out heavily. The same familiar cramping sensation could be felt in her lower abdomen and she let out a low groan in response to it as she stirred awake. She opened her eyes. She was facing the wall, Carl behind her but she soon felt his arm snake around her waist and pull her closer. He nuzzled his face into her neck and she breathed out heavily as the pain gradually got worse and she tensed up slightly. Carl had noticed and opened his eyes, looking at the skin of her exposed neck and he kissed it gently, hoping it would’ve calmed her tense state. He wasn’t sure on why she was so tense, but he wanted her to relax. After a while of his soft pecks, (Y/n) pulled her neck away and stopped him as she went through the pain in her stomach.

“What’s wrong?” He murmured to her, his eyes opening slightly and adjusting to the bright light that shone in through his window on the other side of the room.

“Period..” She mumbled in response to him, groaning slightly and just buried her face further into the pillow.

He sighed, he knew this was the worst time of the month for her. It was actually quite embarrassing to him in a way, not because of it actually there but because when it first happened, she had to explain to him what it was and why it happened as Lori never really had the chance to before she had passed away. The period was a constant reminder of what he had to hear the day that she explained it all. That event kind of amused him in a way, but he knew that it was still bad for her. His hand moved down to her lower tummy and he gently rubbed, knowing that it would help soothe the pains and she soon relaxed as his hand moved against her skin gently. “How’s it feeling now?” He whispered to her, kissing her neck once more. He wanted to treat her and make her feel better.
“Better, I suppose.” She mumbled back. Carl just sighed at her words, he knew she could be like this when she was on, so he just kissed her neck once more.

“Do you want me to go get you some painkillers?” He whispered, stroking her lower tummy still. She nodded so he smiled faintly and slipped from the sheets. As he did, he saw the back of her pyjama bottoms were red from where she had leaked a little in the night, as well as the bed sheet and a part of his boxers too. He sighed and went into the bathroom first to get the shower ready and just headed downstairs. He soon came back up with some painkillers but (Y/n) was already out of bed, quickly changing the sheets and she had put new pyjamas on. He frowned. “Stop, I’ll do that.” He said to her and went over. She had immediately gone red with embarrassment and just looked at him.

“But I got blood all over-” She said to him and sighed when he raised an eyebrow at her.

“I know, you got it on me too but it’s okay. Go in the shower, I’ll be there soon.” He said and just pecked her cheek gently.

He watched as she left the room to go into the en-suite and just continued on changing and making the bed.

He soon joined her in the shower and stepped under the hot water, closing his one eye in relaxation whilst the other remained exposed. He didn’t mind that she saw it, she had been the one to help him through the whole thing, the only one he felt like he could confide in and trust. She was his rock, and he was hers.

“I’m sorry for bleeding all over you..” She whispered to him but he shook his head.

“It’s fine, really.. I don’t mind.” He said as he opened his one eye and ran a hand through her hair. “It’s normal..”

She smiled faintly. How did she get so lucky with him?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
A/n

Wow s9 is great so far wowzaaa

I've been sick thats why didn't update

🌻🍒🌻🍒🌻🍒🌻🍒🌻🍒🌻🍒🌻