caught in the act

{Warnings-smut in the beginning again you've been warned}

Carl.” (Y/N) moaned out, the feeling of euphoria beginning to pool in her lower region. They had been doing this privately for months, no one knew about it. Carl often went out and got things such as condoms and lube but he always hid it, especially from his father. The pair would sneak away to one of the empty houses in Alexandria and spend a few hours there doing sexual things to one another. They were teenagers, and with their hormones all over the place, it couldn’t be helped.
“Shit, (Y/N).” Carl panted, his hips slapping against hers, all that could be heard was that and the constant moans falling from both of their mouths.
Soon enough, they were both moaning messes, both coming down from their highs. Carl’s sweaty forehead rested in the crook of her neck as he rode out the climax they had both shared with one another. He pulled out and moved to take the condom off before noticing that the condom had split during their act.
“Oh fuck..” Carl muttered before looking at her, his eyes wide.
“Whats wrong?” (Y/N) answered.
“The condoms split… you should go-” However, just before Carl could finish his sentence, Maggie and Glenn opened the door, both with annoyed looks on their faces.

“Do you both know how dangerous this is?!” Glenn asked the pair. After they had caught them, Maggie and Glenn had waited for them to get dressed before taking them back to their house that (Y/N) currently lived in too. After (Y/N)’s parents had passed away, Maggie and Glenn had taken her in, almost becoming like her adoptive parents.
“We were using precautions, and we’re both old enough anyway!” (Y/N) responded to her father figure.
“The condom broke (Y/N), me and Glenn heard you both panicking over it! What if you got pregnant? You’re still a teenager, it’s not safe, not in this world.” Maggie told her, folding her arms and shaking her head at her. “We thought you’d be more sensible than this.”
“Don’t take it all out on her, I was a part of this too.” Carl furrowed his brows together, looking between the two adults.
Glenn was quick to respond. “I’ll be telling your father about this too Carl, Rick can deal with you. You both need to realise the dangers of this.”
Carl rolled his eye, swallowing shakily before grasping onto (Y/N)’s hand. “We’re old enough and we had it covered anyway! We were just fine until you both interrupted us. How did you find us anyway? Were you spying on us?”
Maggie sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose gently. “We saw you both go over to that house, we were just curious as to what was going on.”
“So you were spying on us.” Carl sighed, shaking his head before grasping onto (Y/N)’s hand and pulling her with him towards the door.
“I’m still telling Rick about this Carl,” Glenn told the pair as they exited the house together, glancing over at Maggie and huffing slightly. “Kids.” He shook his head.