Author's Note

No, this is not another chapter.

Yes, this story has ended (please don't be sad or mad).

Hmmm, I might make a second one. It just depends. The problem is that I don't want to start on another and it diverge from the newest film that comes out in freaking 2019. But we shall see...

For those that have made it this far, I want to thank you for your likes, comments, and for just reading. It made my night when I checked in to both places that I have "published" the story and see all the people who have taken the time to read this.

Let me know your thoughts if I should continue. I love to hear feedback on all things, including things I've derped on or grammatical stuff. I wrote this usually around midnight when I couldn't sleep because of my anxiety. Writing helped me cope, which is another reason why I'm sad this is over with. But I feel better now that it's accomplished.

I am a super huge fan of this universe (and many others), though I've read through some fanfics and none stood out. So, I decided to make my own, the only problem is I didn't know where to start.

The idea came when I had a dream that ended up being Chapter 10 (the chapter our beloved Nym found her family and caused her first large connection with the force). Granted the dream was far less vivid, though it gave me that initial boost of ideas.

The actual chapter I first started to write was when she was stuck in the cell after being kidnapped. So, if that chapter sucks it's because it was the beginning of this story.

This was my first real book baby and I'm devastated that it's over with, but I'm also glad (somewhat). It's good to see your "kid" grow into an almost 68,000 worded story and for others to also enjoy it.

I wanted the main character to not be this perfect human, but someone that went through hell and back multiple times and sort of got (pardon me) fucked up by it. She's physically and mentally damaged and this, I think, makes the character slightly relatable (in a less dramatic sense) and has more personality. You have these perfectly tall, gorgeous, female characters, but hardly any that are truly messed up and applicable.

Another little note... I started writing this on March 28, 2018 and finished on September 18, 2018. That's (I think) 175 days... holy shit!

Ok, I'm rambling on and going to stop now. Love you all and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!