Highschool

Y/N POV
Sigh it's going to be a looooong school year because it is the first day of school *sarcasm* yaay..
Anyways I jumped out of bed and listen to my favorite artist aka Eminem. The song is called 'River'. I began to sing to myself and always listen to Eminem as he inspires me to never give up and all that stuff.. I got ready and ate breakfast. I finished breakfast and walked out to the bus. Again. Singing to myself. I heard there's a new kid in school and I sorta heard he's a rapper.? Anyway the bus arrives and I got in the bus. I looked for a seat but found none. I was looking for a seat until I see this shy boy waving and I sat by him. "Hello" I began to say. "H-hi, my name is Ed Sheeran, but people call me Ed." Ed begins to say. "Oh haha. Nice to meet you Ed. I'm (Y/N), wanna be friends?.. you look lonely." I say. Ed nodded in agreement and shook my hand. Then we began to talk about life and yah.

Meanwhile
The bus pulled to a stop and we got off. As we walked off the bus Ed begins to trip. I gasped and walked over to him helping him up, as I helped ed up I saw 3 boys laughing. One was with a blond hair and a biker jacket with a lot of tattoos on his arms (Machine Gun Kelly) and the other one had a black shirt with his hair color split with black and gold (XXXTentaction) and the 3rd one was laughing real hard, he had a black hat and a white shirt with his hair color blondish (Eminem). (Y/N) gave them a maddish look and Eminem stopped laughing and glared at (Y/N). She walked away with Ed and went to class before the bell rang.

Eminems POV
I began to trip Ed and he fell which was pretty funny. Life was boring at the start but now it's fun being a jock. I get to hang out with other people I didn't know but they like me because I'm cool and I'm like a rap god. But after I tripped that Ed Sheeran guy, I saw someone.. beautiful.. helping that nerd out. But why? I think I'm already falling for someone.. on the first day of school. Tsk. Like I care.. whats the worse thing that could ever happen.? Then 'she' came in. I gasped knowing (Y/N) is in my class?? I hope she didn't sit by me instead of Ms. 'Katy Perry' here ugh. She so stupid. She flirts with every rapper or guy artist dude. Hah good thing she didn't flirt with me Because I just roasted her with my awesome rapping.
"Ok class we have a student that'll be joining us. Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). I see she made a friend already. So (Y/N), I want you to sit by this gentlemen. Marshall aka 'The Eminem'" The teacher announced.

(Y/N) POV.
I gasped knowing Eminem.. THE Eminem is here at this school.. and I'm sitting by him!!! Omfg this is the best thing that could ever happen to me!!! My personal favorite artist rapper dude. The Slim Shady.!!!!!!!! I sat by him and buried my head in my scarf trying not to scream.

Meanwhile
Eminems POV
I saw (Y/N) blushing and putting her head in her scarf.. why is she blushing? Is it cause of me? I should start a friendly conversation with her. Besides the Valentine's party is coming up this month and I might ask her out hope none of those two yahoos get in the way. "Heeeyyyyyyyyy slim Shady" 'oh god' "it's ya Boyz, XXX and Machine Gun Bro, watcha Up too?" Machine Gun Kelly says. "Uh. Just working o-on my lyrics for my next song.. uh. Love the way you lie?" Marshall says. "Uh bro? I think that Song is already published and your lying u can tell from the name of the song.." XXX says. Marshall slapped his head in annoyance and shock because his album does have a point. "M-maybe you guys should talk to Drake or the 'Hollywood Undead' gang.. a-and I'll catch up with you guys later." Marshall suggests. The two guys shrugged and agreed then left. Marshall sighs in relief and went to find (Y/N). Which he did and saw her with Ed and.. is that NateWantsToBattle..? Wats he doing here!? Marshall sighs again and walks to them and says "sup n-nerds.. whatcha up too..?"
Then.. he showed up...
To be continued...