Dance... True Love ? (ending)

One Month Later.
Today's the day of the Valentines Day Dance. Marshall was nervous as he finished putting the tie on his tuxedo as he sighed and walked out the door and drove to (Y/N)s house and knocked on her door as she answered the door. She had a (F/C) dress as she blushed, same as Marshall, "M'lady?" He said as he held out his hand and smiles. (Y/N) smiles back as she took his hand and they both walked to the car as he opens the door for her and she gets in. Same for Marshall, he got in and drove off in his black Mustang.

Meanwhile, they arrived at the school and was fasinated by the decorations as they talked and ate some food. But then the slow dance was going on as Marshall blushed and looked at (Y/N) as she was humming to the song. Then he asked her to dance. She nods her head as he held out his hand as she took it and they went to the dance floor as they danced.
The jocks were cheering on Marshall as he blushed, along with (Y/N) as she smiles at her nerdy friends. Then Marshall looked at (Y/N) as he spun her around and leans in to kiss her as the music ended. She smiles as she kisses back and Marshall looked in her (E/C) eyes as he said "I love you (Y/N)" as he blushed. (Y/N) smiled as she said, "I love you too Eminem." They stopped dancing as they hugged. They took their picture together (A/N: if your wondering is this a prom dance. Yes its a prom dance) the music stopped while the principal stood on stage with a paper and two Crowns. "Good evening students, welcome to the annual Valentine prom dance. Theres drinks and snacks on the tables if you'd like to take home. And i just want to say thanks to those who helped and now, i would like to announce the winning Prom Queen and King, they are.. (Y/N) and Marshall" (Y/N) gasps as she looked at Marshall as they both were shocked and went to the stage to have the principle put on their crowns as everyone cheered, both the jocks and nerds clapping in joy. They held hands and bowed while everyone cheered. Later, Marshall drove (Y/N) home as he smiles and waves to her. She waved back as he drove off as (Y/N) smiles and walk in her house, followed by a bear hug of her sister as she smiles "woah (Y/N) I didn't know you were together with The Slim Shady" she teases as (Y/N) blushed. "Yes.. yes I am" she smiled at her sister.
And so, Eminem and (Y/N) graduated and got married, followed their dreams as both a rapper and a musician.
And they lived happily ever after.
The end