Highschool (Continued)

Eminem's POV
Oh 'shes' here. I thought I told her to leave me alone, but nooo she had to follow me and she's giving me a death glare. Tf did I do to her!? Oh well I hope she's not bothering (Y/N).. oh wait she is. *Sighs* I have to go and talk to her. "Hey! Leave her alone Rhianna, she's just a nerd and your just a person who goes out with guys!" I yelled at her. She looked at (Y/N) with a mad look and dropped her and walked over to me. Great. More drama. "What's your deal?" She spat as I growled "oh I'll tell you what's my deal. You." I said as she gasped and grew mad and held a fist up to my face. "Sure scare me, but I can't fight a lady cause I'm too nice, unlike you." I said as everyone cheered just because I salvaged her. She walks away. Good for her. I see (Y/N) trying to pick up her stuff so i walked to her and maybe helped her out. "Hey you okay?" I asked her. She jumped and looked at me.. it looks like she is blushing. "Y-yeah.. thanks" she looked away as she continued picking up her papers. I grabbed the last paper as her eyes widened as she quickly grabbed it but I looked at it. It showed a note saying she likes me like a type of fanletter i see.. hm. Interesting, as I looked at her, she was blushing darker and hiding her face in embarrassment. "You like me?" I asked her. She nodded her head as I chuckled "well I like you too." She looked at me shocked. "Y-you do?" She said as I hugged her. "Of Course I do. Anyways, there is the Valentines dance coming up. Want to go?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded her head. I smiled as I get up and helped her up as she blushed. "W-well.. I have to get to class.. I'm late, by the way I'm (Y/N) and it's an honor to meet you, Eminem." she said as she smiled back and ran to her class as I waved, "Oh, please, call me Marshall" I suggested as she nods. I turn around and see XXX and Machine Gun K. Smiling like crazy. "What?" I chuckled. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh someone has a crush and wants to take her to the dance" Machine Gun K. Said as he chuckled along with XXX. "Oh hush guys. I bet you haven't found your date yet" I said as they blushed. "Um about that.. uh" XXX said as I laughed "hah. Good luck guys. I have to get to class" I said as they nodded and I walked away to class as I smiled. I'm glad I went to this school.