𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Pansy and Blaise sit beside Draco's hospital bed, who was sitting up, his legs criss-cross as he eats a roll from his dinner that his friends brought.

"You kissed Weasel last night?" Draco questions, after swallowing the piece of bread he just ate.

Blaise sighs and nods his head, his feet resting on Draco's bed.

The three stay silent, apart from Draco's sniffles from his stuffy nose, before Draco starts to laugh, making Pansy and Blaise look at each other.

"I'm s-sorry!" He laughs, as he holds his stomach. "I-it's just the fact that you and - hahaha - the Weasel kissed!"

He kept laughing, and finally stopped when Pants put her hand over his mouth to quiet down the loud boy.

"Shut up!" Pansy whispers to the boy, as she pushes him back, making him glare at her.

"We're the only ones here, Parkinson! Nobody wants to be in a room with a bunch of Death Eaters." Draco snaps back at the brunette, before glancing toward Blaise, who was just watching the two.

"Not a Death Eater." He mumbles, crossing his arms as he looks to the side making Draco's mood falter before he crossed his arms and look away from the boy.

"Would you stop denying it?" Draco questions, making Blaise sigh and sigh, knowing what he was going to say. "You helped Goyle and I try to stop Potter and them."

"You're my friend, I help my friends. That makes me one of you now?" Blaise snaps back at him, making Draco glare as Pansy sighs and shakes her head, grabbing the book she brought for Draco and starts to read it.

Draco and Blaise just glare at each, both to stubborn to back down, but both look away when Madam Pomfrey came in, shaking her head when she sees Blaise and Pansy.

"Mr. Malfoy needs his rest." She tells them, pointing her index finger to the wooden door, making it noticeable that she was telling them to leave.

Pansy glares at her, snapping the book shut, setting it down on the small brown table beside his bed.

"Yes, ma'am." Blaise nods his head, as he grabs Draco's half eaten plate as Pansy grabs her and his bag.

"Have a nice night, Dray." Pansy smiles at the boy, before she kisses the top of his head.

"You two, Pans." Draco mumbles, as Madam Pomfrey keeps gesturing and muttering them to leave, which they finally do.

Madam Pomfrey sighs, exhausted as she looks at Draco, who sneezes and coughs immediately afterwards.

"Get some rest, dear." Madam Pomfrey mentions to him after checking his temperature. "If your fever calms down tomorrow, I'll let you leave."

"Yes, Madam Pomfrey." Draco nods his head, giving the nurse a small smile as she nods and turns on a small lamp that was beside his hospital bed.

She leaves the area he was in, checking in on other students before she turns off her lights in the hospital wing and turns into her office/room.

Draco sighs, as he lays down on his bed, staring at the ceiling as he starts to flashback to his sixth year, after the incident with Harry and him.

• • Time Skip • •

Draco lays on the white bed, staring at the ceiling as Pansy sits besides his bed, running her pale hands through his own pale hair.

"Dray." She whispers, small tears rolling down at his face as she looks at his scarred chest.

Draco sighs, ashamed that one of his best friends could see him so vulnerable and weak.

"How come he hasn't came in and apologized?" Blaise asks, his arms crossed as he stares down at Draco, who just continues to stare at the ceiling.

"Its not Draco's fault Potter's a coward." Pansy sighs, as she stands up as Madam Pomfrey tells them they're time is up. "Bye Dray."

• • End Time Skip • •

Draco shakes his head, ridding himself of those thoughts as he turns in his bad, laying in his side, one arm under his pillow and the other laid out in front of him.

Draco closes his eyes, feeling the tears build up. He can still feel the pain in his chest, rocking through his body as he fell onto the ground, blood surrounding him.

"Stop it!" Draco whispers, to himself, trying to keep his voice down before he shakes his head, calming down. "Alright, its weird talking to myself."

Draco moves so that he was on his back once again, one hand still under the pillow on the other draped across his front.

Draco closes his eyes, seeing the blood mixed with water. He closes his eyes harder and the image disappears to a black void. Finally, he falls asleep.