Is love finding it's way back ?

**** Hi. Guys.. here is my another update.. I am trying to update as early as possible..it's just that I am really busy.. hardly getting time....

Enjoy the update...***

Mr. Gupta took an exit but Naira's heart was still beating fast and why won't it be, Kartik's hand were still laying on her waist. The thin fabric of shirt was making no help in sending the goosebumps of his touch to her body. If he would have kept for more seconds she was pretty sure that the fabric of her business suit would have burned down there only.

Kartik slowly removed the hand, unknowingly sliding his hands from her waist making her knees weak. Involuntarily she caught his hand and was about to slip when he landed again in his arms.

Kartik caught her just in time, lest he was aware of the fact that it's because his touch had made her body weaken enough to even stand straight. Naira was looking here and there but Kartik's eyes were glued to her.

Her face was indeed very close to her, her hot breath was sending goosebumps on her face. But his all attention was on her face, after so long duration, he was seeing his Naira so close. He clutched her waist more tightly, bringing her close to him. A small strand of her hair was flowing which was disturbing her but she can't even remove because her hands were been tangled around Kartik's neck. Taking a breath she looked towards him to signal him to leave her but as soon her eyes met his, time stood still.

They didn't realize that Anmol and Mansi were also in that room, but why they care. The lovebirds after like ages they get a chance to be in each other's arms some stupid and nincompoop person will disturb them. Kartik slowly blew air on her face to remove a strand of her hair only to damage his shirt crease by Naira's fingers. She clutched her eyes, her heartbeats were pounding loudly that it could be heard by Kartik very well. However, their moment was broken by Anmol, because it was now very urgent for him to ask a question about the draft.

He coughed, making Kartik and Naira to realize their position, Kartik made her stand and went to Anmol to answer his question leaving a shaken Naira.

Naira's Heart:

"Wow.. that was so close, if Kartik would have held me like this for more second, I would have certainly broken myself under his arms surrendering everything.. But then I miss old days, I miss me getting broke and weaken infront of him. I miss the way he shares his love for me.. This room, which is now filled with laptops and files, was used to fill with our romantic moments... I wish we could have old time back... ".

Present Scenario:

It was evening, everyone has left for their home only Kartik-Naira and Anmol-Mansi were left. Anmol phone was constantly ringing which he used to cut and signaled Mansi about the time, where she used to assure him just after some time. Their eye talks were not gone unnoticed by their bosses.

Kartik signaled Naira, ofcourse when two love birds can have their eye to eye talks, then Mr and Mrs. Goenka are champ in this, he signaled her about their talks. She suppressed her smile, seeing their cute expression and told Naira let her handle in her way.

A room filled with two lovey-dovey people, one in a relationship yet to tie know and one already had tied knot, though it was filled with silence but only to be noticed that they were talking through their eyes. Naira called Anmol," Anmol...!!".

Both Mansi and Anmol broke their eye lock, Anmol stood shockingly," Yes...Yes..Ye..Yes.... Mam..".

Seeing scared face they can't hold and burst out of laughing. Naira asked Mansi," Mansi.. You tell.."

Both Anmol and Mansi were somewhere felt content their bosses smiling after such long gap. Mansi said trying herself to avoid Kartik's gaze," Actually Mam...vo Anmol's parents want to see..".

Naira interrupted," OOh.. Okay you two can goo.."

Kartik was shocked, how can she send his employees he said," But..!!".

Naira stopped him,"Kartik.. Let them be, they both...".

Kartik: I know about them.. I am saying..

Naira: Then you should know it's a big day for them..

Kartik *Not Getting* What big day... she is just seeing...*Realizing...*** OOh okay Go...

Both were exiting, when Kartik from behind," Anmol, you better take my car..."

Anmol: No Sir, not required....

Kartik," See.. Mansi is like my lil sister, For her I would request you to take it, don't worry Your boss carries a car, Today I'll take lift from her okay..".

Naira smiles shyly and signaled Anmol to take it. Ofcourse Anmol can't take anything without Naira's permission, she is his boss after all.

Soon they also left for home. The journey towards home was silent, Naira spoke while Kartik was parking the car," Kartik, tum kya pehnoge..".

Kartik replied without any hesitation,"Whatever you pick.." 

His words came just involuntary. How much they tried to deny they still have that essence, that care for each other.

Naira went to washroom, to take a bath before getting ready, where Kartik took his bathroom to take shower in another room. By the time he returned, his suit was all been hanged infront of the dressing table. He smiled, ofcourse his Naira's choice is always best. He get himself dressed and started looking for her. She wasn't there. He looked to for her another room, where she kept mostly party related dresses.

First he thought to give a knock, but then he stopped.

His Heart:

What are you thinking Kartik, just barge in like this, it's not first time you are entering the room when she is getting ready... it's been numerous time and what are thinking now...

His Mind:

You don't want to face it..?

His Heart:

No.. he is just hesitant... Go Kartik...

Following his heart, he barged into the room," Naira we are getting...". His words died in his mouth and why won't it be.. She was looking breathtaking in navy blue straight gown. Her gown was complimenting his navy blue suit. He slowly took steps towards her, she was all struggling to wear her necklace. She has just wore a pair of danglers and diamond necklace that was gifted by Kartik on their wedding night.

She shivered when she felt another pair of hands covering hers, she looked into mirror finding her mendak, yes... her mendak. Rightnow in mirror she was seeing the reflection of her mendak, those love filled eyes. He said slowly," I'll do it..". He was buckling the hook when he shifted his gaze from her face on mirror to her neck. His name was tattooed there. He remember how they both get tattooed each other's name on their birthday's as birthday gift to each other. In a swift moment he buckle the hook of the necklace and even zip upped her dress, making her jump a little.

He neared his face a towards her ear and whispered," You looking gorgeous...!!!". He forwarded his hand as in asking her permission to take his lady down. She simply nodded and gave her hand on his, which always fits perfectly.

Her heart made one prediction as soon he gave her hand to him, something will change today.