Can we call it a New Start !

Kartik was still sitting on the carpet. He never knew Naira was so WEAK!. He never knew she was suffering so much within her self. She was considering herself responsible for all what was happening.

Her words started to echo in his mind. He had known Naira for almost five years, and Naira had lived in hostels since her childhood. She had spent all her life away from home.

He knew that she didn't used to get along with her family well. She never told him directly, but all he knew was that she thought she was deliberately kept away from home.

Kartik always tried to make her explain that all was done for her betterment, she belonged to a family of a businessman, they couldn't able to give her proper time. They want to have her better knowledge that's why they sent her away. Bit it seems she still have grudge against them, but today she was remembering them. She missed them.

Naira did had the a habit of demanding but he never knew that Naira

was fed up of her habit. He always used to find her demands and stiffness as cute and adorable, but toady Naira had placed a new side of her personality in front of him.

May be it was his mistake, thought Kartik, he did had the indication that Naira was alone since childhood, he knew she was sensitive, she couldn't tolerate any avoiding behaviour. The life of boarding made her very stiff and cold.. She always had problems in adjusting, because she had been living alone since class 1.

She was cold and stiff in initial days of their relation as well. Infact it took her very long time to accept his love, It's always Kartik who has treated her not less than a princess, kept her in front of his eyes and everything was fine.

He knew that she needed immense love., and he made sure she was given that.

But with due course of time he forgot all this, it was since the past year and a half that he became so busy in his work that he almost forgot that his wife was extremely sensitive, she needed a bit of extra care, she was not demanding, she was just delicate.

His negligence had brought out the bitterness in her, although he tried making amends but only sometimes, he never did a constant effort

Kartik: It was all my fault, I might have looked towards her, took care of her she needed that.

He got up from the carpet and sat on the bed, Naira's back was facing him. He carefully leaned over her, he eyes were closed. He touched her shoulder. she was in deep slumber, Kartik's touch disturbed her sleep a bit , she turned her side towards Kartik.

Her face had a peaceful expression, all the anxiety, tension and guilt had vanished. It was just the innocent expression due to which Kartik had fallen head over heels in love with her.

He brushed his hand over her cheek, and entangled his fingers in her hair..

Kartik: Don't worry darling, I won't let you go away from me, not so soon not so easily....

He kissed her forehead to seal his promise.

Naira opened her eyes after a deep slumber only to find a hard hand laying on her waist, she forcefully opened her eyes, which were broaden seeing the scene infront of her.

Kartik was snuggling close to her, his content face always brought smile to her face. He is indeed angel of her life, but she never understood it. Slowly he opned his eyes and gave a slight smile to her whispering," Good Evening Wifey..!!".

That smile, world's best smile, it gives her strength to do anything in this smile to keep that smile entact. She loved his smile but with due course of time has forgetten how to reach on that smile. She got up from bed, but was then again pulled up by him.