Overnight (Pt.1)

I'm not crying you are ^
~~~~
-Peters POV-

I have the worst luck. I have since forever. That's why me and Ned call it Parker Luck. My day was going fine. I got through almost the entire school day with only a couple pushes from Flash.

Then biology came. Don't get me wrong I love biology but Mr. Harrison just announced that we were going on a overnight trip to the Avengers Compound. As expected everyone was ecstatic, I would be if it wasn't for the fact that I live there. My aunt May died about 5 months ago from Tuberculosis, she got it from the hospital. It started as a fever and fatigue, then she started coughing blood, by the time we found out it was too late. She made Tony promise to take care of me after she goes, Tony and I both know he would've done that anyway, but he kept that promise.

Now here I was, sitting in a class full of excited students while I'm asking whatever force is controlling my life what I did to offend it. Ned is too busy talking about all the cool things we're going to see to notice my dread. Ned does know I'm Spider-Man and he does know my living situation but he has yet to be there. Just as the bell rings Mr. Harrison finishes passing out the permission forms. "It is expected you all bring these back by tomorrow. No later. We're going on Friday," Mr. Harrison spoke.

I groaned, today is Wednesday. I duck out of the class to avoid Flash's taunts, when I walked out of school I saw Happy waiting to pick me up as per usual. I climbed in and started to tell Happy all about my day, minus the Flash and field trip parts.
~~~~
When we finally arrived back at the compound had finished all my homework. When I walked in I was greeted by "Peter" by everyone except Tony who said, "Hey kid. How was your day?"

"G-good. You know the u-usual," I stuttered. Good job idiot. Nat and Clint probably know I'm lying. Everyone just shrugged off the stuttering considering it was Peter but Natasha and Clint gave each other knowing looks. When I excused myself I heard two sets of footsteps following behind me. I turned around to see aunt Nat and uncle Clint standing there waiting for me to speak.

"Hey guys. Do you n-need something," I asked even though we all knew exactly why they were here.

"Yeah," aunt Tasha started, "We wanted to know what you're lying about."

"And don't act like you don't know what we're talking about," uncle Clint said before I could make an excuse.

"I'll tell you but you can't tell the team. Especially not dad," I replied.

"Fine," they said.

"So I have a overnight field trip with my class here on Friday and I don't need you guys embarrassing me," I explained.

"Us. Embarrass you. Never," aunt Tasha said sarcastically. Uncle Clint stayed quiet, though it looked like he was thinking about something.

"Well I'm gonna go patrol," I said.

"Be back by dinner," aunt Tasha told me.

"Aren't I always," I replied while chuckling.
~~~~
-Clint's POV-

Peter had just told me and Nat that he had a field trip here on Friday. He didn't want us to tell the Avengers. That didn't mean we couldn't tell F.R.I.D.A.Y. to inform them of it. I told Nat my plan, F.R.I.D.A.Y. overheard it and told the Avengers. Nat and I walked away smirking, excited for Friday.
~~~~
So that's part one. I'm probably gonna try to post once a week. Hope you liked it, don't forget to leave suggestions for the next one shot.

(Update: I have started writing part two, I might get it out early. You can give suggestions about what you want to happen because I have so many ideas I just don't know which one to use)