Lies

Requested by @ImQueer13

Also like don't you just love writers block bc i know i do

This was the day I was dreading. Monday. The day I went on a field trip to my own home. I barely remember how I ended up in this situation, all I know is that I'm currently sitting on a bus going back to the place I just came from.

"I'm want to kill myself," I mumble, wondering why God has abandoned this timeline.

"Whatever makes you happy," Ned responds.

"You do you, loser. Also this is a great face for the Crisis Notebook," MJ says from the seat next to us. Flash stopped trying to provoke me after I ignored him for too long, so now I'm just sitting here and dreading the upcoming events as Ned rambles on about random things next to me. After about 40 minutes of New York traffic we arrive, everyone stares at the tower in awe but I just keep looking ahead.

After everyone was off the bus we filed into the lobby and Mr. Davidson checked us in. While waiting for our tour guide the teacher pulled me away from prying ears, "Peter, these lies about your internship have gone on for long enough. If you don't admit that it's a lie then the school will have no choice but to suspend you indefinitely."

"B-but Mr. Davidson-" I try to reason.

"No, Peter. You have until the end of this week," he finalized. I just nodded and walked back to my friends in silence, they didn't have a chance to ask what was wrong as the tour guide finally came over. She started going over rules but I just tuned her out as I had to decide what to do.

Meanwhile up in the common room

"WILSON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY TOWER," Tony screamed at the mercenary.

"I came to see my baby, Peter," he responds casually. Shuri and the Avengers are chuckling at the scene, Tony walked in to see Wade eating chimichangas in his living room.

"I thought I banned you from the tower after The Incident," Tony says after calming down.

"You did," Wade replies while nudging his head towards the broken window.

"WHAT THE FU-" Tony was cut off by F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Boss, it appears that Peters teacher doesn't believe him about his internship and is threatening to suspend him," she announces, that shut all of them up real quick, even the laughs.

"He what. How dare he try to suspend my son," Tony says to no one is particular. That's when they all come up with a plan, Operation Prove Spiderlings Internship.

After the plan was thought out and in place Tony speaks up through the coms, "Nat and Bucky are a go."

Back to Peter

I got a badge since I normally just use facial recognition, encouraging Flash's theory about my 'lie' even more. We made it halfway through the field trip without a disturbance, hopefully it stays that way. I'm currently at lunch with Ned and MJ but was forced to eat the cafeteria food since I forgot my lunch. Then the doors open, everyone stares in shock as The Winter Soldier and Black Widow enter the room.

They head straight for me. No. You better stop. But they don't they just sit down next to me. "So ребенок паук, you forgot your lunch," Nat announces to the whole class considering none dared to speak and the placing my lunch in front of me.

"натуральный. как ты думаешь, что ты делаешь," I spoke, not wanting the class to know what we're saying.
(Nat. What do you think you're doing)