Just A Little Blood

Requested by @NikkiRoSeqwp
(Peter is Tony and Peppers biological son)

I'm not too sure how this happened. The last thing I remember clearly is Mrs. Meyers saying we had a field trip to S.I. Now I'm standing in front of my own home, filled with my aunts and uncles. God. This is a nightmare.

To make it worse Ned went on vacation with his family so now I'm alone with MJ and she's just going to make fun of me along with the Avengers. Not only that but Mrs. Meyers doesn't believe me about my internship, so if I don't proves it exists by the end of today then I'm off the Decathlon team.

We walk inside when our tour guide comes out and gets us. The tower is a very secure building so you need a keycard at practically every door, except if you're in the living area or if you have face I.D. When we get in our tour guide, Leah, speaks. "You guys will get a white pass so you'll have access to a room but only if I enter first except the bathrooms. There's 10 access colors each to the corresponding floors, so color 1 has access to floors 1-10 and so on. White is for tour groups, so they can only go in the bathrooms by themselves. Color one is purple, then blue, black, red, orange, green, pink, gray, red and blue, lastly red and gold. It is rumored that the lowest level is purple because that's Hawkeye's official color and Mr. Stark likes him the least. But it is a known fact that the top two are supposed to represent Spider-Man and Iron Man."

I can confirm the purple theory is true but I'm not going to embarrass Uncle Clint like that. Or expose dad like that. Both are bad ideas because I'm on Clint's prank team and I'm not a backstabber, also I quite frankly like keeping my suit. Leah starts to hand out the white passes with our names on them, mom made sure to get me one so I wouldn't have to use my gold pass considering an intern should not have a gold pass. I use a pass because it would be less suspicious to the employees, no one knows I live here so it would be weird if I just showed up with face I.D.

She passed me one and walked to the next person. What my Spidey-sense didn't warn me of was Flash sneaking up behind me. A hand reached over my shoulder and quickly snatched my pass. "Guess you won't be needing this, Parker. Since you can use your intern pass," Flash said as he ripped my card in half. Shit.

"Hey, Flash. Why don't you go jump from your ego to your IQ," MJ says from next to me while taking my hand in hers.

"No one asked you, bitch."

"You forgot the bad in front of it. You can't divide the words or it just doesn't apply to me. Unlike you. Dumbass can be separated into dumb and ass and still be applied to you," MJ quickly retaliated. Flash just walked away, defeated. I quickly grab my gold and red pass from my bag before stepping closer to the scanner.

Four people,

Three,

Two,

One,

Here goes nothing. I quickly scan my pass and walk through.

"Little Stark, good to see you use this entrance. Bird Brain would like to call you. Accept or Deny?" FRIDAY says as I step through. I know if I decline then Clint would just walk down here to talk, well more like climb down through the vents, but that's not important.

"Accept," I say already exasperated. The line stops in shock and MJ was just laughing.

A hologram of Clint quickly appears in front of me, "Little Stark! What are you doing here so early? If gramps catches you skipping school then you're in deep shit. But I won't snitch my favorite spider out. Don't tell Nat I said that. She'll kill me, wait, no, torture me so much I wish she kills me."

"You know she probably heard you. She hears everything. It's kinda scary. Anyway I'm here on a field trip. Speaking of got to go. You should run before Nat finds you," I reply, not caring about my class because I knew this was going to happen anyway. I end the call as I see Clint running away and a streak of red hair right on his tail yelling something along the lines of 'FAVORITE SPIDER. I THINK THE HELL NOT. COME BACK HERE YOU PIGEON. I'LL SHOW YOU WHY I'M YOUR FAVORITE SPIDER. YEARS. I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR YEARS AND YOU DO THIS TO ME. YOU'VE KNOWN HIM FOR MONTHS, YOU BACKSTABBING BITCH. LET'S SEE WHAT YEARS WORTH OF ASSASSIN TRAINING CAN DO.' I chuckle as I end the call, "FRIDAY, can you send me the video of Nat chasing Katniss?"