hoseok

"Ten of diamonds," Jimin says setting down his card. Hoseok smirks at it.

"Queen of diamonds!" he says cheerfully setting down his card before taking both his and Jimin's and adding it to his pile. "Seven of spades."

"Ugh, five of spades," Jimin says setting his card down, "You win, again." Hoseok took the card and made a quick gesture with his fingers and Jimin handed him the five bucks. 

"Let's do something else, man. By the end of the night you're gonna be broke." 

"Wanna hit up, Namjoon?" Jimin asks, "oh wait, I think he gave all his to Yoongi, but wanna see?"

"Sure, but who the hell is Yoongi?" 

"A friend of mine, let's go!" The two walk a few, maybe around five, blocks to Namjoon's apartment and knock on his door. 

He opens, the chain lock right in his eye sight, but he still knows it's just the two of them, and not a police officer. He closes the door and unlocks it, then opens it again to welcome Jimin and Hoseok inside. 

"What's up?" Namjoon asks putting his hands in his pockets as Hoseok steps in closing the door behind him. 

"Hoseok here kept beating me, so we decided to do something else."

"Why do you hang out with someone who beats you?" asked Namjoon jokingly.

"Not physically dumb-ass, at a card game!" Jimin said. Yoongi paused the movie Namjoon and him were watching, it was Ponyo

"Hey, Chim!" Yoongi said. 

"Hey," Jimin replied. "You didn't tell me Yoongi was still here," he said redirecting his attention to Namjoon. 

"Nay, he's a smart guy, so we decided to watch a movie together."

"But why a studio gibli film?" asked Hoseok walking over to Yoongi on the couch. "Not that the movie's bad, but you don't seem like the target audience."

"Eh."

The four all joined each other on the couch, and continued to watch Ponyo. After the movie ended, Namjoon suggested ordering pizza and everyone agreed so they decided to watch another movie, this time, it was Star Wars : The Last Jedi. 

"Gah, this movie is so bad, it's gonna give me ligma!" Hoseok joked, not trying to be funny, but to complain. Yoongi, who had been drinking giggled at it with his big gummy smile on his face. "Oh shut up, if you keep laughing and staring at me like that, I'll force you to cure it!" Hoseok joked again.

"Gladly!" Yoongi cawed laughing more.