🍷7🍷

"So why exactly are we going on a date at your house?"

"Listen, beggars can't be choosers. You said you wanted a date. You never said where I had to take you."

True. I should be more specific next time.

After leaving Jin to take care of Jimin I rushed home to change my clothes and swap my bag before meeting up with Yoongi at a bus stop. From there we walked to his house together.

Personally I think I look like a snack. Black keds with little white skulls and about an inch of platform to make me look taller. Light blue jeans and a black Sleeping with Sirens T-shirt. My favorite light blue bandana tying it all together and keeping my unruly lion mane out of my eyes.

In my backpack I brought all my favorite supernatural phenomenon text books.

Here's my theory.

Yoongi isn't just any old mordern day stalker.

I'd bet he's probably my guardian angel or something, but over the years of protecting me he fell in love and made the greatest sacrifice of his wings to be with me. But since he isn't human he wouldn't know how humans typically interact, so the only way to learn my likes and dislikes was to follow me around. It's not stalking when you think about it. It was just casually trailing me wherever I went to observe my daily life.  Stalking? I don't know her.

Or he's a vampire.

That option works too.

I turn my head to observe the pale elder. In my bag I also have a notebook where I've been recording my observations .Granted it's empty since he never does anything interesting. Tonight just feels like the night I finally get to write something down.

For a supposed angel or vampire (still hoping for the latter) Yoongis house isn't that extravagant in the slightest.

Just your everyday family split level at the end of a cul de sac. Boring.

I feel my eye twitch in irritation as he unlocks the front door and holds it open.

"Besides. I have a few people who wanted to meet you."

Four people to be exact. Most appearing to be around our age. Well ,between our ages.

The tallest one with tanned skin and brown hair styled out of his face stood holding the fridge open with a shocked expression.

"That's Kai."

The second was slightly taller than Kai with a lighter skin tone and squinted eyes behind a quaff of blonde hair. He was reading a book at the kitchen table and didn't bother to look up

"That's Tao."

The third looked like a child compared to the other males, yet still somehow taller than me. With a black mullet he turned from his laptop screen and waved at me in a friendly manner.

"Baekhyun."

Last but not least was an actual child. Around the age of JB and Jae. Sitting on the ground doodling in a sketchbook he observed me from head to toe with large owl eyes from behind a pair of Harry Potter glasses.

"And my youngest brother kyungsoo. Though he gets snippy if you call him that so just call him Soo."

Wait, brothers?

These were his brothers?

Yoongi has brothers?

He has family?

Well damn. There goes my brooding vampire out to avenge his dead family but instead stumbles upon a vibrant love that warms his frozen heart, theory.

Disappointed?

Yes.

Very much so.

"I didn't know you had any siblings."

"There is a lot you don't know about me." He says with a small smirk.

I just stood there staring at his face. That was the closest thing I've seen to a smile .

"Well Kim Taehyung , aren't you going to come inside?"

Lol this story will probably be random 😂. Like everything else I do.