🍷15🍷

"You look dead inside"

"Ha ha very funny Soo"

"No but seriously whats wrong with you?"

What wasn't wrong with me? I completely ruined my relationship with Tae in less than an hour. Bombarding him with questions he was obviously very uncomfortable answering. "I just hope he won't be too mad this morning."

Soo's eyebrows crinkled "it was all useless anyway. He doesn't know anything about himself or his mother"

I sighed rather loudly. My infatuation for the younger went way deeper than he knew. " i assumed he would by how many of his friends are supernatural."

"I think its just because he attracts them without noticing."

We continued our walk to school in silence after that. Each mulling over our individual thoughts.

I felt awful about the look on his face last night when he ran out. His eyes swimming with betrayal and disbelief. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings by misleading him on our first date, but if we were ever to have a chance to be together we had to get him on our side before his uncles found him. His seventeenth birthday was not that far away.

Turning into the school yard Soo headed off to meet his friends. A pair of twins. While i wondered around aimlessly looking for Tae.

He usually arrived at school around this time arm and arm with Park Jimin. Which i was glad for. Taehyung seemed to be the type who naturally got into trouble. Jimin was a nice tether for him. Ultra alert towards danger. No wonder he was so skeptical of me and my interests.

I found them by the far end of the parking lot and immediately picked up that something was wrong.

Jimin looked on edge. His small fists balled against his jeans as he faced off with two boys i didnt know. One of which had an iron grip on Tae that was obviously going to leave a bruise.

The blonde was squirming under the attention. His right arm twitching relentlessly as he requested his release.

I picked up my pace until i was In earshot.

"Oh come on Jimin don't be like that. It's not like i forced you guys to break up. Cant we all still be friends? "

The tall black haired boy speaking had a strange smell to him. Like ash, it was suffocating yet somehow alluring.

Taehyung continued to squirm. Almost breaking his neck to catch the orange haired males attention, but the boy seemed as if he was in a trance. Staring at the speaker with what i assumed was adoration.

Jimin saw me approaching the group. With a look of relief he grabbed taehyungs arm and yanked him along towards me in one movement. Using my body as protection they both settled behind me. Jimin tugging on my shirt saying all the words that were needed.

"Is everything okay over here?" I ask. Keeping my eye on the suspicious boy who dared to touch my belongings.

"Yes! Everything's fine" Jimin exclaims tugging at me again. "Sorry jungkook we'll have to finish this conversation later. We have to get to class."

I frown because Jimin looks upset.

The boy named Jungkook seems shocked by my appearance. He observes me from head to toe with an uplifted eyebrow before rolling his eyes. "Just be at the movies by five" he says it like an order "and dont make us come looking for you."

Taehyung wrinkles his nose at the elder like the smokey smell was bothering him as well. I pull him and Jimin closer behind me as Jungkook and the dazed boy pass by then turn to face them both.

"Ok Jimin. Whats going on here?"

Jimin does not answer right away but Taehyung tugs me by the ear down to his level and whispers with a small smile on his lips "Yoongi! I think Jungkook is a werewolf!"