1

You were sitting in solitary confinement the fourth time this year, awaiting your new cellmate. You tended to scream at anyone pale with black hair, the memory of that woman made you want to cry.

Anyway, they said you would get a new cellmate today, a man this time. You relaxed at the thought. You heard a knock and a click coming from the door of your padded cell. The door swung open, revealing Officer Sarah and her partner, Officer Jay. Jay was holding onto the man by his handcuffs.

You could tell he had one of those human muzzles, whatever they were called, on underneath that curtain of black hair. His white hoodie was on top of a pair of orange prison jumpers. His black dress shoes were scuffed up, a small amount of red could still be seen on his hoodie and shoes. Jay looked at Sarah, motioning for her to lock the door. Jay unlocked the man's handcuffs, keeping his taser at the ready.

The man stretched a bit, stopping his arms when the face mask got in the way. Jay flinched as the man stopped. The man reached for the mask, feeling the edges. "Now Jeff," Jay warned. "You aren't allowed to take off the ma-" Jay gasped as Jeff ripped off the mask. His black irises glinted, the whites of his eyes surrounded by rings of black. Jay took out his gun and pointed it at Jeff. "Put the mask back on, Jeff." Jay started trembling slightly as Jeff turned to face Jay. You stared in wonder and stood up as the scene unfolded before you.

Jeff shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets. Jay gulped and cocked the handgun. "Jeff...you need to keep your hands above your head..." Jeff grinned, pulling his hands out o his pockets. His right hand held a knife. He slowly handed the knife to Jay, then put his hands behind his head. He pulled his hood up. When Jay averted his eyes to look at the knife, Jeff disappeared. Jay looked back up confused. He tried pointing his gun at where Jeff used to be, but the gun and all his weapons, minus the knife, were gone. Jay went stiff, then turned towards you. You had been standing there, surveying the scene before you this whole time.

Jay looked at you with dilated pupils, his normal blue eyes are now icy. You furrowed your brow in confusion. 'What is going on?' You thought. You took a step back only to meet the wall as Jay advanced a few steps, knife still in hand. You sprinted out of the way as he lunged at you with the knife. His face was contorted in anger. You jumped behind him before he had a chance to retaliate and grabbed his arms. He growled at you, then tried to stab your face with the knife. You kept a firm grasp on his right arm, the one holding the knife, and pulled it away from you. He tried again twice more, getting closer each time. Finally, he stiffened again. He started trying to stab himself with the knife. You were starting to tire at this point, and squeaked when he wrenched his arm away and stabbed himself in the eye. He let out a bloodcurdling scream as he did it again and again and again. By the time he had collapsed dead, he had stabbed himself a dozen times plus some.

You backed away, horrified. The knife disappeared from Jay's hand. You banged on the door after you jumped over Jay's corpse. "Help! Someone! Please!" You cried out. You stiffened as you felt someone right behind you, their breath on your ear. "No one's there, girl. It's just you, and m-" You whirled around and socked him in the gut. He held his knife out away from him as he held his midsection. "You're going to pay for that, girl" You kicked him in the face, then ran back to the door. It swung open, Officer Sarah walked in with her gun up. She looked from the Jay to Jeff, who was now unconscious, to your fearful face.

"What the hell is going on here?!" She shouted at you. Jeff stirred on the floor, groaning. You stepped away from him, hyperventilating. You saw Jeff get up, rubbing his neck. He looked at Sarah and grinned. Sarah froze, then gasped as Jeff rushed forward and stabbed her in the arm holding the gun. He twisted, making her arm point the gun at her temple. He reached up and hit the trigger. As the gun went off, bloody brain matter splattering everywhere, you passed out from lack of air. You saw Jeff look at you just before everything went black.