~Every Nightmare Has A Beginning~ Ch. 1

You sigh as you scroll through you scroll through social medias, checking all your notifications. You set your phone on your nightstand and hop out of your bed and basically drag yourself over to your closet.

You throw on a plain F/C T-shirt and some jean shorts, along with some black tennis shoes. You walk over to your phone and see your brother, Ashe, had texted you.

'Hey wanna meet up with me and Akari at the park and then walk around town to see if there's anything to do?' You sigh and reply back with a simple 'sure', even though you were pretty sleep deprived.

About an hour later...

As you were walking down the street with Ashe and Akari, Akari bumps into a male in a blue hoodie. She yelps and hides behind you, digging her nails into your back which made you screech and shoo her away.

"Oh, sorry about that.... uh... is she okay?" The blue hooded male asks, pointing to Akari who was now blushing and clinging onto Ashe.

"Oh, yeah, just abuse from her boyfriend so she doesn't trust anyone, especially guys." You reply. Akari growls and you laugh a little.

Two men walk over as a third one trails behind, staring at you which made you a little uncomfortable. "Hm? Ooh Tom you found a girl finally?~" A brunette teases and supposedly Tom elbows him in the ribs.

"I was joking, jeez!" The brunette says as you and Ashe laugh, Akari letting out a small giggle.

You and the guys talk for a little while, but the fourth guy was creeping you out. He just stood afar not talking, just... staring at you. When he saw you looking at him he would quickly turn away, but It was kind of obvious he was staring.

Many hours later...

You lay on your F/C bed with your blanket over you, the only noise in the room were the bugs making small tunes outside. It felt like someone was in the room with you... and staring at you. But you ignored it, since ever after that conversation where that guy was staring at you, you felt like you were being stared at all day.

You couldn't sleep so you decided to prove to yourself it was just your imagination, so you turn around but gasp as a figure runs over to you and puts a cloth up to your mouth and nose.

You start to get dizzy and you pass out, falling off your bed and hitting your head in the process. Before you passed out, you already had a suspicion on who it might be, the guy who was staring at you while you talked with his friends.

I kind of changed your idea up just a tad bit kennasourus :3 Also I kinda feel like writing this book with no ideas given to me to see how I do, I hope you don't mind, your ideas are amazing though girl!Also I totally didn't forget the part of your idea where Akari climbs in Y/N's window and then realize I did and say 'screw it' and not add it-

~467 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤