~An Actual Nightmare~ Ch. 2

You wake up and scream as you feel yourself in someone's arm, you bite them and they drop you on the floor. You screech in pain and look up and see Tom, staring down at you while holding the arm you bit.

"I walked in and saw you on the floor with your head bleeding, I was gonna bandage you up but ok then." Tom says, helping you off the floor.

"Sorry, I had a nightmare..." You say as you stand up. "It was another one of those... Tord ones." You say as Tom sighs and pats your back.

"You should tell him about these, maybe it's something he does that triggers them." He says before grabbing your hand and walking you to the bathroom.

He lifts you up and sets you on the side of the sink while he searches for bandages in the cabinets. He finds a roll of bandages and wraps the gash on your head up, putting the bandages away when he finishes.

"Bitch what are you doing?!" Tord says as he stands in the doorway. As soon as Tom looks over to him Tord slaps him pretty hard.

"Tord! He was just bandaging me up! Jesus...." You say as you hop off the sink, pushing Tord away from Tom.

Tord growls and grabs your wrist, yanking you into the hallway. "OW! Let me go!" You shout, Tord just huffs and drags you towards his room. "EDD! MATT! HELP!" Tom yells as he starts running after you. Edd and Matt race down the hallway a little confused.

Edd runs over and pushes Tord away, quickly grabbing you and putting you behind him. "Tord! You keep hurting her for no reason! You need to stop forcing her to do things." Edd says as Tord scoffs and walks off to his room, slamming the door behind him.

You sigh and walk back into your room, shutting and locking the door behind you. You hear a knock at your window and you see Akari and Ashe, you smile and run over, opening the window.

Ashe helps Akari climb in the window and then climbs in himself, shutting it behind him. "You know there's a front door, right?" You say as Ashe rolls his eyes.

"Duh, I know, but like... I don't feel like seeing that Tord guy again... that dude creeps me out, you really need new roomates."

Ashe says as he picks you and Akari up, plopping onto your bed and snuggling you both.You yawn and cling onto him, falling asleep in his arms.

Tord was starting to act strange, and you weren't the only one to notice. Even Matt was starting to notice, even though he was pretty dumb.

~453 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤