Power: Tommy

Tommy starts to drive to the apartment making me pull up my skirt a little. "What are you doing," he asks looking between me and the road. "Giving you motivation," I moan dipping my finger in. He groans and speeds up. "Careful, don't want to get  pulled over," I smirk before going back to my activity. I continue to moan sexually while warming myself up for the night to come. The closer we get to home, the closer I am to reaching my high. Tommy takes one hand off the wheel and moved my hand taking over. I groan at his fingers. They were like magic. When he gets to the garage I'm panting hard. "T-Tommy," I moan reaching my high. He smirks before undoing my seat belt. "Round one, now round two," he says as he pulls me on his lap. I smile, kissing him hard. He dominates me and undoes his pants at the same time. I sit up before he positions himself for me to slide on. I slowly make my way down, moaning as he fills me up, "Tommy," he grips my hips and moves me. "If you don't move Val, I'm gonna go crazy baby," he groans. I nod before starting slow. He moans in my ear making me squeeze around him, "does that feel good?" He groans in response making me speed up. Tommy starts moving a little, meeting me half way. I lean into him telling him I'm close. He slides his hand down and begins to run my bundle of nerves making me c*m hard. He groans pulling me out just in time for it to land on my thigh. "That was close baby," he pants grabbing a napkin and cleaning me before fixing his pants. "Round three in the kitchen," I ask with a grin. He smiles and slaps my ass, "take the keys. I want you on the table. I'm hungry." I groan and grab the keys from his hands. "God, I love you," I kiss him before opening his door and climbing out, grabbing my phone. On the way up I text Tasha and tell her that I would be late tomorrow. Once I'm inside I do as Tommy told me with a smile. But before I make sure to grab the box of condoms and put them close to me. Can't slip up.