Chapter 4• Game night

Piper had just gotten out of the shower and finished all of her hygiene.

"Fuck" she mumbled under her breath. She had left her dry off towel in the bedroom on the bed. Alex knew she did and didn't want to tell her. She chuckled lightly through her nose while reading her book. "Al", Piper whined peeking through the cracked door. "Yes piper?" Alex sat her book down in her lap and pushed her glasses on to her head staring at piper through the small crack. "Could you please give me my towel? Please." "Mmm I don't think so. Come get it yourself, my book is too good." Alex fake whined mimicking Piper. "please don't be like that. I need my towel please.Come ooooooon" Piper started whining like a baby. "Piper I'm not getting up sorry. Guess you're gonna have to walk out of the bathroom naked." Alex chuckled softly and stood up. Piper closed the door and hopped on top of the counter and rested against the mirror lifting her legs up. She put her head down in her knees and closed her eyes. A few seconds later Alex softly knocked on the door before opening it w/o a response. "So you wanted your towel?" Alex said walking slowly closer to piper. "Yes Alex and you're being a shitface." Piper said quickly raising her head scowling at Alex. Alex burst into laughter. "A shitface eh?" Alex had a huge grin as she stood in front of a completely naked and wet body. Piper quickly dropped her feet off of the counter and covered her front with her 2 arms. "Don't be shy. You look amazing." Alex put her hands on pipers shoulders. "Alex no. I am so fat, please don't..." Alex put her index finger on pipers lips. "Piper Chapman i don't ever want to here those 4 words come out of your mouth. Never ever again in my life.. or yours." Alex looked deep through Piper's eyes. She put one of her hands on Piper's left thigh and another on Piper's abdomen. Alex smiled up at Piper, "cute pudge." Alex raised her eyebrow and smirked. Piper looked embarrassed but managed to give the smallest smile ever. "Come on give mama a smile." Alex said with a huge grin on her face. Piper looked up and smiled at Alex. "I didn't have a baby 3 months ago", Piper said sarcastically, eyeing Alex, smiling. "Piper can i confess something to you?" Alex walked closer to piper and was now completely leaning against the counter. "Shoot." Piper raised both of her eyebrows and puckered up her lips. Alex took a long pause before speaking. "I...... Like you..... In fact... I think..... i'm in love with you." she said with a huge smile. "you're.... in like with me?" Piper joked softly laughing. Alex squinted her eyes and smiled. "Yea... I think so." Alex chuckled wrapped her arms around pipers small waist. Piper tensed up and looked around at anything but Alex. She grabbed Piper's arms and put them up in the air and examined her body. Piper closed her eyes and put her face into her right arm.

Alex dropped her arms down and grabbed her face making them face to face. "I promise i won't ever hurt you or let you go." That made piper less tense. "me too", piper gave her a small smile. Alex leaned in and kissed her soft lips. She pulled away and looked piper in the eye. Piper dropped her eyebrows in confusion. Alex grabbed her hands and rubbed the back of them with her thumbs. "Piper...I don't like you." Piper's face went dropping to a sad look. "I love you." A big smile appeared on Alex's face and before Piper could respond Alex invaded her mouth.

They had a 2 minute makeout session and when they finally stopped Piper was out of breath. she looked at Alex with a smirk, "I love you too."

"I heard someone was looking for a towel by the way." Alex raised her eyebrow. "Oh yea? I reckon that was me." "well your towel is here princess." Alex wrapped her arms around her and picked her up. "Alex put me down." Piper said laughing. Alex ignored her demand and walked to the edge of the bed.

They made it to the edge of the bed and Alex laid her down softly on the bed. Piper tried to get up and Alex refused to let her. She pushed her back onto the bed by kissing her hard. "Alex.. clothes.. Ineedclothes.." Piper said while kissing Alex. "mm not tonight you won't." Alex grabbed her wrist and put them above her head and kissed her way down to her abdomen. "Alex.." The blonde breathed out. She continued to kiss on her neck and her stomach until Piper got out of her grip and grabbed Alex's shirt. She pulled Alex up to her face and spoke to her calmly. "Alex, please, don't tease. I need you. Now." she said then kissed Alex again wrapping her right leg around her body. Alex's hands roamed up and down piper's waist to her perfectly shaped breast and back to her stomach letting her fingertips memorize her body by each inch.