eight

" your drawings are really nice . " renjun said as he flipped her sketchbook . yerin lay down on the table in defeat .

she couldn't fight back to get her sketchbook back purely because renjun is a guy .

stereotypes says girls will always lose to guys .

so here she was , sulking .

" can I please have my sketchbook back ? " yerin pouted and tugged on his shirt .

" can you lend me your colour pencils ? " yerin raised a brow and looked around .

" I don't have colour pencils . I prefer monotone . "

" what colour reminds you of me ? "

" pink . "

" why ? "

" I don't know . " yerin said , she hesitated saying how it reminds her that he's adorable and lovable .

she wanted to say it , but her lips obeyed to her brain .

" yo mark , lend me pink . " renjun shouted at mark , who was also having his own art class .

mark threw the pink colour pencil to renjun but hit yerin instead . she turned around and gave him a glare , which he avoided .

" what are you gonna do with that colour pencil ? "

" colour "

" I told you I prefer monotone "

" but you said pink reminds you of me so why not "

" why don't you wear pink instead , it might look cute on you " yerin mumbled the last part but renjun heard it and know exactly what to do .