twelve

ever since that day , yerin has been visiting that forest with renjun in particular because he was the one who introduced her to this place right ?

renjun knew yerin better and he was the only person whom she can trust . 

" come here" renjun said and he bent down , plucking a flower , putting it behind yerin's ears .

" you're really pretty , you know that ?" renjun caressed her head and smiled at her . she got taken aback and froze as renjun walked away to find more flowers .

" do you know what yellow means ? it signifies happiness , this is how i feel when i'm with you ." the sentence made yerin smile widely .

' yellow ... i think that's how i feel being with you too' yerin thought to herself before plucking a red coloured flower .

" then what does red mean ?" she asked him

" it could go both ways . one being an expression of anger but also love . tell me , how do you feel about me" renjun walked towards her and their faces were now centimetres apart .

yerin took a step back to calm herself down before looking at him in the eyes .

" red , yellow and pink . red being i love you , yellow being i'm happy whenever im with you and pink being you're lovable ."

she said without breathing and closed her eyes in embarrassment .

then , renjun cupped her cheeks and gave her a kiss .

" i love you too" renjun said before yerin chased him .

" hey , that was my first kiss you know ? i can't believe i lost it to you !"

" says the one that confessed her love for me ."