nine

the next day , renjun came to school in a pink sweatshirt .

as renjun walked towards yerin , her heart beated so fast she stood rooted to the ground .

' why is he wearing pink ? '
' did he hear me yesterday ? '
' oh shit , he's coming '
' act normal '

several thoughts went past her mind as she looked away from him and proceeded to fake read her book on her desk .

" sup " his voice scared the shit out of yerin and she jumped in shock .

" oh hey . you're wearing pink today . you look good . " she wanted to say he looked super adorable and that she just wants to hug him but of course , the brain controls everything .

" thanks . you're reading the book upside down by the way " renjun laughed and yerin blushed out of embarrassment .

once again , renjun rested his head on her shoulder . yerin was slowly getting used to this but her heart would always beat faster and faster every second she felt like dying .

she was scared as to how renjun would hear her heart beat because she herself could hear it .

she took a few minutes to calm herself down but soon , classes started and she had to wake renjun up .

" renjun ... renjun ... the teacher is coming any time soon . everyone's gonna be here "

" so what ? " he looked up , still hugging her arm . she shrugged and proceeded to so her own things .

is she having feelings for renjun ?

but he does look good in pink ...