Memories

Lucas's Pov

So many things were flowing to my mind at once. Then I hear them. The voices were back and they were louder than ever. I could only feel myself dropping to my knees. I think Ness and Ninten were saying something but, I couldn't hear. He has come to kill you. He doesn't remember you. Your alone. He abandoned you. He's come to haunt you. Alone. Alone. ALONE.

~*Flashback*~

I opened my eyes to the sweet smell of pancakes. It smelled like mother's pancakes. Maybe she is cooking. 

I sat up and woke Claus up. "Claus...time to get up. Mom's cooking breakfast" I said in a quiet voice. He groaned, "Five more minutes...". I giggled, I know what'll get him up. I went to the bathroom and got a glass of water. I came back in the room and sneaked up on him. Just when he rolled over I splashed the water in his face.

He woke up and looked at me with wide eyes. "Lucas! You got my clothes wet," He yelled. I laughed.

"Oh so you think it's funny?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Ok then."

He went into the bathroom and grabbed a bucket full of water. I stared blankly. He smirked and said,"COME HERE LUCAS.". I screamed and started running. He ran after me, water spilling from the bucket. I ran downstairs and hid behind mom. 

"NO FAIR!" he yelled. I giggled. My mom looked at us with a confused look. "What's going on here boys?" she asked. 

~*Reality*~

I couldn't move. Fear got to me...badly. I felt tension in the air. Well that was until I heard Ness's voice.

"Hey Lucas, do you know this guy."

He hugged me.

"Y-Yeah. T-That's my older twin b-brother."

Claus instantly gave a confused look. He obviously doesn't remember me. I stared daggers at Porky. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BROTHER YOU BASTARD?!" I yelled in rage. Porky smiled at my anger. "I do not have a brother and I am certainly not related to you," Claus said. My eyes stung with pain. He brainwashed him. The fat bastard BRAINWASHED HIM! 

"He is practically an upgrade," Porky said. I looked at him evilly. I was disgusted. I knew porky was a fagot but not JACKASS. 

"Enough with the talk," Claus continued,"I am here to terminate you." I was so filled with rage that I yelled,"BRING IT ON!".  It was at that moment I knew, I fucked up. My vision went blurry. I couldn't hear anything. And the only thing I could see was...Claus.

~*Flashback*~

Me and Claus were on the swings. Nobody wanted to play with us. It was just me and Claus, side by side. My eyes filled with tears. Claus looked at me, worry filling his eyes. 

"What's wrong Lucas?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"D-Do you think I-I'm a c-crybaby?"

He smiled

"You are. But you know what. Your my brother and that's all that matters."

"R-Really?"

"Yes Lucas! You're the only brother I could ever want too!"

"Aww thanks Claus."

"Besides, if you weren't a crybaby, I wouldn't be able to look cool when I protect you."

I looked at him, sarcasm dripping in my eyes.

"Gee, thanks Claus."

He smiled a very warm smile. I wiped my tears and smiled too. What would I do without Claus. He was always there to cheer me up. He loved me and I loved him. What could I say, he's the only brother I could wish for.