Big, Bad Wolf

((Warning, following is only intended for mature audience. Viewer discretion advised. If you prefer not to read, feel free to skip and wait for the next chapter. Also I'm not very good at writing things like this so, bare with me.))

Ness's Pov

I pushed Lucas on the bed and got on top of him. His eyes glowed with shock as I pressed my lips against his. It wasn't soft but it wasn't hard either. 

I roamed around his mouth and let my hands drift to his sides, gently putting my hands underneath his shirt. He gave an loud and aroused moan. I broke the kiss and stared at him intently.

"Take it off," I said. 

His eyes grew wide with shock.

"But it's super cold."

"Take it OFF."

He gulped while slowly taking off his shirt.

"O-Ok."

I gave a lusty look 

"Besides this'll warm you up"

Considering my lips weren't very cold, I pressed them up against his chest. He blushed furiously as I planted hickeys all over his body. I wanted every inch of him to be claimed mine. No one else can have him. He'll belong to me and me alone.

"H-Hey, you take off your s-shirt too," he said between moans. I smirked and stopped. I began to slowly take off my shirt. He blushed madly as I threw it to the floor."That better for you~?" I asked while pressing my body against his. He stared speechless at my body and mumbled,"oh my god.".

 I smirked and leaned towards his neck. He gave a shaky breath as I kissed it gently. I continued to kiss him and placing small hickeys, all over his neck. Well that was until he gave a very loud moan. Found it. I viciously bit that area earning a very loud moan and a shaky breath. I smiled at this action.

My hand began to make its way down to his pants. I stopped biting him and breath down his neck. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked in a very concerned voice. He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. "If your not up for it we can stop," he said in a very lewd tone. I looked at him.

"Your really playing with fire right now."

"Well it'll take awhile to get burned."

"Are you sure you wanna let the big, bad wolf out?"

He smirked.

"Let him tear me apart~."

I smirked evilly at this comment. Without hesitation I began to take off his shorts, my mind eager to get a bit of him. I stared at his boxers and gently began to take out is erection. He blushed as I stared at his erection. I licked the tip just to tease him. I got a soft moan from this. I smirked and began to take him in. He moaned loudly as sucked hard.

I took huge sucks of him. His body trembled as I sucked harder. I practically was choking on it. Did I care? No.

"Ah~! N-Ness, I-I'm going to~". He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all up, licking my mouth. He blushed as he gave a shaky breath. I climbed on top of him and said, "May I?". He nodded. 

I began to take of his boxers, then mine. My dick was so hard. Guess I'm too turned on.  I stared at his erection. "P-Please don't s-stare," he said, his face turning redder than it was. I obeyed, and entered myself slowly. I really didn't want to hurt him. 

"Tell me when to move...my love," I told him. We waited for awhile before he signaled me to move. I started out slow, again not wanting to hurt him. He gave a really shaky breathe, turning his head so I couldn't see how red his face was. Slowly, I began to speed up. My thrusts were quick, but hard. He bit his lip, not wanting to give me the satisfaction of hearing him moan. Oh but I wasn't going to let that happen. I want to finish him off, so I will.

My thrust become harder with the intent of making him cum first. "AH~! N-Ness Ah~. I-I'm going t-to AH~!". "I-I know. M-me too Ah~!". He came all over me as I pumped semen in him. 

 I stopped, my breaths hard and weary. The room smelled of sex and the only thing you could hear was our hard breaths. I laid next to him as we gasp for air, he room getting hotter as I laid there. 

I turned to him. Our eyes meet. I breath heavily as I said,"W-Well, wasn't that fun.". He looked at me, his chest heaving. He smiled and hugged me tight. Sleep began to take over and we both slept there peacefully.

((Told you I don't know how to write this shit. Hope you guys are happy))