2

I wake up to a loud and blaring alarm noise. It hurts my head and I want to cover my ears but whenever I try to free my hands I feel the fabric rubbing against my wrist, tearing the skin apart and sometimes I can even feel my warm blood dripping down. I get dizzy, my vision now blurry, the sound of the alarm slowly fading away into the background. Then, all of a sudden, it stops. The door bursts open and a familiar figure enters the room, with a big smirk on his lips, dressed like a doctor.

"Missed me?"

I use all my strength to sit up, my eyes wandering up and down his body as if they couldn't believe that he's really here.

"Jooheon! How did you find us?"

He kneels down next to me, pulling out a key to unchain me, as he starts to smile.

"Everyone was captured after a while. They tried to survive on their own, tried to flee but-"

He shakes his head and sighs.

"They got them all."

He then looks at Hyungwon and rummages around in his pockets, taking out a red and a blue gummy bear.

"What's that?"

His smile grows bigger and he gets up, standing now in front of me and holding the gummy bears with his palms.

"Chose wisely."

I look down on myself.

"I still have a straitjacket on Jooheon, that makes it a bit complicated don't you think so?"

He lets out a laugh.

"I'm kidding, they're both made of the same, let's say, ingredients, I just changed the color because I wanted to make it a bit Matrix like."

I stare at his hands, now realising the familiar blue color.

"Is it made of-"

"Yes."

Jooheon interrupts me and comes closer, asking me to open my mouth and laying the blue one on my tongue.

"You will need them."

He quickly runs over to Hyungwon, helping him to eat the other gummy bear and taking off his straitjacket.

"I already found everyone else. They are keeping the guards occupied but we don't have weapons and we run out of time. We need to hurry."

He comes back to me, kneeling down and taking off my straitjacket, too.

"Thank you Jooheon."