5

Just as he turns around, letting go of my hand and leaving the greenhouse, I notice that he was holding it the whole time since we got out of the car. With a slight blush on my face I follow him.

"Is everything okay?"

I ask, my thumb brushing over his cheek. He gulps, taking my hand and putting it away from his cheek. I stare at it and a disconcerting feeling arises. He's distancing himself more and more. My eyes glaze over, afraid of what will follow. 'Let's break up.' 'I don't love you, I never have.' Words like these will shatter my heart in seconds. I can't lose him. Not now. Never. Hyungwon clears his throat.

"Can you...can you do that again?"

"Hm? What?"

He points at his lips.

"What you did when we were captured...the...the kiss. We've never done it and to be honest it was my first kiss. I'm afraid it was too bad..."

I let out a laugh.

"Hyungwon that was the most beautiful kiss I've ever had in my life. What are you talking about? It was amazing."

His cheeks turn red and I can't resist anymore. I pull him closer and put our lips together with force. It is not as soft as our first kiss but I can't help it. Hyungwon presses himself against my lips, his hand wandering into my neck, pushing me closer. I grab his hair lightly, my fingers playing with single strands of it. I sigh softly into the kiss, gasping for air every once in a while. I don't want to ever leave his lips.

"We should stop."

Hyungwon mumbles between gasping for air and pressing his lips against mine.

"I don't want to stop."

I growl back, my voice huskier than ever. This moment is perfect. We're so close to each other. His hand is holding mine while my lips never leave his. My hand is playing with his hair while his hand is holding my neck. I feel him smiling against my lips.

"Are you done, you love-birds?"

I turn around in shock, not letting go of Hyungwon's hand. Kihyun is standing right in front of us with his arms crossed. I clear my throat, trying to get the redness out of my face.

"Don't worry."

Kihyun then mumbles.

"I'm not telling anyone."

"Actually..."

Hyungwon looks up and presses my hand lightly.

"I think it's time to let them know."