Rescue.....Who?

Peter helping Eric taking out of his prison. I'm just let said materialize next to him and look at the door.
What now?.....I ask Peter and see Eric looking first strange them pointed at me like remember.
You not supposed to be here.....Eric said tensed.
Ahhhhh.....hi.....I said a little ashamed to Eric and Peter look at me curious.
You know him......Peter ask me but Eric walk at me and look at me from head to toe.
What Charles did this time?. His gonna listening to me very seriously......Eric said not exactly happy.
I can explain to you later but right now we need to get out of here....uncle!.......I said bite my lips when Peter hear me said that and look at me surprised. Eric exhale tired leave my side and walk at the door.
Wow your full of surprised....Peter said crossing his arm next to me.
You don't have idea......I said. We both looking at Eric pointed at the door.
In three seconds, those doors are going to open and 20 guards will be here to shoot us....Eric said but Peter move his hand around my waist.
Please not again......I said tensed moving my hand behind his neck.
Is gonna be quick.....Peter said smiling move faster next to Eric and grab the back of his shirt.
I know about the guards. That's what I'm waiting for......Peter said moving his hand on Eric neck
What are you doing?......Eric said looking at me strangely and I'm already holding myself against Peter.
I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash......Peter said smiling at me
What?.......Eric said very tensed
Whiplash.......Peter said very slow word by word.
The door opening slowly Peter was all smiling. The guards appeared pointed there gun on us.
Ready baby.......Peter said to me. I'm just hide my head.
No.........I said already breathless
Don't move...........the guards said. I only feel the air running faster around me everybody groaning until he stop and listening the elevator make a ding sound and the door closing. I'm just move my hands away already shaking and look at uncle Eric trying to keep himself straight in one piece. And Peter changing his clothes look at his clock them at us very anxious but very amused.
It is done.....

Peter........
I'm just exhaling and look this two. First her bringing more my curiosity them at him.
You're good, it'll pass. It happens with everyone.....I said observing him very nauseous
You must have done something pretty serious. What did you do, man?......I ask actually curious
What did you do? Why'd they have you in there?.......I ask
For killing president JFK.......Eric said still dizzy. That caught me unguarded 
Ah. Wow......I said in a whisper looking at her
Shit.......I said moving my eyes at the tape guard behind us surprised.
The only thing I'm guilty of is fighting for people like us......Eric said turning slowly looking at me.
You take karate?......I ask looking at him a little amused observing he can't keep even standing. And said incoherent things.
Stop that Peter.......Melanie said next to me.
Oh come. Just listen to him.......I said low to her pointed at Eric
You know karate, man?.........I ask trying not to laugh. His so dizzy not even focused.
I don't know karate. But I know crazy.

Logan
We are going through the kitchen making the way so we can take Eric out and also including have Melanie back with me. The splinters are working like we planned wet anything and everyone including us. We making sure evacuated almost everybody until the guards appears in front of us.
We are evacuating the entires floor.....Charles said walking pointed at the place
So that my associate and I.......can, uh, secure the prison......Charles said to them. I'm just observing listening exactly what bullshit he was just invented.
Who are you?.......the guards ask us
We're special operations, CB.......FB-CID......perhaps you didn't hear me when first I spoke.....
I can't deal with this right now. I'm just exhaled leave his side taking the guard with a pan swing hit both and leave them pretty unconscious against the floor turning and look his surprised face.
Oh, I'm sorry. We're you finished?......I said actually amused. Charles look at me ready to said something but he just pass my side checking the guards on the floor taking a key and walk at the door and look at me.
I'm sorry, I'm just not very good with violence....... Charles said until the elevator opening revealing....
Charles!......Eric said more surprised but Charles move anger and hit his face. What a contradictory man? I'm just walk looking at them but my eyes goes on Melanie.
You okay.......I ask concern
I'm okay.....Melanie said walk and standing next to me. We both look at this two.
Good to see you too, old friend. And walking.....Eric said standing
No thanks to you......Charles said anger
You're the last person in the world I expected to see today.....Eric said to Charles
Believe me.....if we get you out of here, we do it my way. No killing.....Charles said tensed
No helmet....Eric said amused pointed at his head
And no family if you keep doing this so both of you stop this ......okay......Melanie said not exactly happy pointed at both. They look at her at the same time.
I need to know Charles why is she doing here?. She's not supposed to be here. Where the other one?....Eric said not happy pointed at me
She's......Charles started to said trying to explained
I'm just came from the present your future. How I did it still don't know and the baby me. She's safe in the future with you actually.....Dad!....Melanie said calm but sorry.
Charles was gonna said something to Melanie and also Eric but we where just interrupted.
Nobody move! Hold it right there!......
We just walk out of the elevator slowly looking at the guards.
Charles.....Eric said tensed.
I can't......Charles said next to Eric but been magneto in this case making all rumbling around....us.
No!......Charles said moving his hand on Eric chest. And you could know what happen next or who.

Peter....
I believe this requirement my personal touch. Using my googles and put some music look around and simple move around tasting everything moving everything the bullets the guards changing all around them on our favor......ahh and the best part ......
Steal a kiss from her........I'm simple stop against the door......every guard around us down.
What the?........Melanie said confused and look at me. I'm just shrink my shoulders taking my headphones away.
They passing my side and going to the door until the claw one walk standing next to me seriously. I'm just look at him like. What's up?
Thanks kid......he said waiting for Melanie to pass first and he simple followed her.

Charles
We made it actually better than me could possible imagine but now we have to leave.
Peter, thank you very, very much.....I said to him shaking our hands
You take care.....Hank said to him
Hey, I saw your flight plan in the cockpit. Why are you going to Paris?.......Peter ask to us. Me and Hank look at each other. I'm just throwing the car keys to him walk at the plane and smile.
Just returned the car and take it slow.

Logan.....
I'm really hate flying. I'm just sitting waiting and my eyes focus on Melanie who was sitting in front of me. We just looking at each other in silence until Eric notice sitting on Melanie left side.
Where did they dig you up?......Eric ask without looking at me. I'm just move in front a little resting my hands thinking
You're gonna find this hard to believe but uh you and Charles sent me from the future....I said and see the look on his face doubt until he look at Melanie but he didn't said another word.
The flight was extremely quiet after those few words between the killer look on Charles and the ignoring one of Eric.
I can't believe this two are my family.....Melanie said low looking at the window.
Why you said that?.....I ask checking them first and now focus on her.
Is not how I'm imagine them that's all......Melanie said turning looking at them
Even that you should be grateful.......I said reading her face. She look at me for a moment and she her eyes cloud knowing but she keeping those tears inside and simple smile glowing.
I do....and I always be.....

Eric.....
I can't believe what happened when I was still inside the prison. We are just sit almost next to each other with a kind of tension we both been holding for a very long time.
How did you lose them?......I ask about his power
The treatment for my spine affects my DNA.....Charles said making me look at him mad.
You sacrifice your powers so you could walk?......I said in disbelief
I sacrificed my powers so that I could sleep. What do you know about it?.....Charles said sad looking away
I've lost my fair share.....I said tensed
Ha. Dry your eyes, Eric. It doesn't justify what you've done.....Charles said in mock way
You have no idea what I've done.....I said in remind him
I know that you took the things that mean the most to me.....Charles said tensed
Well maybe you should have fought harder for them.....I said a little loud
If you want a fight, Eric.....Charles said standing
I will give you a fight!.....I said standing facing him
Sit down.......Logan said behind us.....
Let him fight.....I said to Logan ready
You abandoned me!.....Charles said grabbing my shirt anger.
Azazel, Angel, Emma, Banshee, mutant brothers and sisters all dead.....I said more loud making the plane trembling my power out of control.
Butcher....where were you Charles?.......We supposed to protect them!.... I ask more anger and the plane started failing watching him fall and rolling inside but I didn't stop until her hands goes on my face make me look at her gasping.
And both supposed take care of me and protect me and both fail. You not only abandoned him both abandoned.....me.....She said suddenly sweating and faint in my arms. I'm just hold her quickly lifting and take her to one of the chair kneeling checking on her.
Melanie!.......Charles said in a hurry behind me and also Logan. I'm just looking my hands like still feeling her fading away clueless.....
She just gone....