17 : The Warning

Hello. Here is an other update.

I sincerely request you to add the story to your library, vote ,comment and FOLLOW me.

That makes me update faster and better. Thankyou.

Now enjoy the chapter.

--------------------------------------------

Jay Pov :

I saw Sia sitting by the lake and went there.We were silent but something made me feel like she is not okay. I asked her and she said that everything was fine. She started to speak about her past all of a sudden. I just heard to everything she said and felt sad for her.

She doesn't deserve something like that. I wanted to confront her. All I did is to pull her into a hug. I imagined her slapping me hard and running away from me for this sudden act. But she stayed still and relaxed. That made me feel good.

"Thanks a lot , Helmet " , she said leaving my embrace.

"Helmet?", I was startled and gave her a confused look.

She chuckled at me and stood and started to leave the place. I just held her hand and stopped her from stepping away from me.

"What?",she asked calmly.
" Is Helmet is a nickname you have for me?" , I asked and she gave me a look that clearly meant how-did-you-find-out.

" Is it?" , I asked again to bring her to earth from some shocking universe she has just drifted to.

"Kind of" , she said and remained silent. I was curious about knowing why she choose Helmet. But I didn't ask her.

I am surprised to know that I had a nickname. It made me feel good.We stayed there for few minutes until the sky grew completely dark and stars started smiling at us.

"Let's get back to the cottage. It's already dark and they would be wide awake by now.",Sia said and we walked back to the cottage.

-------------

Sia pov

We had our dinner and played for sometime. As we slept at the evening , we didn't feel tired and continued to play till midnight.

"So what about tomorrow. what are the plans?" , I asked.

"What about going to the waterfalls and chill all the morning.", Ved said like reading my mind. I seriously thought of going there early the next morning. After spending few hours near the lake in the evening , I found that place would be good to spend time in the mornings and evening.

"Yes, that's a very good idea", I said feeling excited about tomorrow and concluded the discussion. Everyone felt so sleepy and left for their rooms.

Vedika and I left for the room. "Where have you been in the evening? ",she asked while setting the bed to sleep.

"I found you having a peaceful sleep so I just went to the lake nearby." I said.

"Oh, you must have wake me up yaar. I like such places during sunset." she said.

"Oh. Lets go there again tomorrow. Chill dude." I said and she slept peacefully. I wondered whether I look that peaceful when I sleep.

I couldn't sleep as I had a nice , fat sleep in the evening. I just kept on staring at the moon and his mates(stars) from the grills of the window near me.

Its so peaceful. Cool air drifted past the windows making me feel the beautiful scent of the flowers it brought with. It's like a dream come true. I have always anticipated for sleeping under the moonlight with cool breeze.

The air has a rhythm that only few can experience. And now I can feel my ears enjoying that music. With it came an amazingly beautiful voice.

"Remembered me ? Sia" .

I recognized that voice. I'm used to listen that voice in recent times. I saw the person coming towards me with a smile that never left his lips.

His eyes,deep like an ocean kept staring at me with care and some undefined expression.

"How are my dear? I missed you a lot.", his voice filled the air.

"Who are you? Why do you appear only in my dreams?" I asked him. I am tired of this drama.

"That's something you will know in future. For now I cant tell you anything." , he said feeling sad.

"Mmm, then why did you come. Let me live peacefully." I said frustrated listening to this every damn time.

"To check whether my sweet heart is good or not." he chuckled and continued "Sia, I cant see you in pain. I wish I can take care of you every minute and second staying by your side. I wanted to talk to you, listen you sing all the life. Damn my luck, I cant do that. " he said with pain and strain clearly in those ocean blue eyes.

I don't know anything he is speaking about. I couldn't understand any single word. I just kept staring into his eyes while he did the same.

Those eyes always appeared like some magic, they have some power. They make me search for words to speak. They are so serene and peaceful. 

"Sia, please don't go to those waterfalls.", he said taking a step towards me and tucking a strand of hair back to my ear and never taking his eyes off me.

" What?" , I asked unable to compose myself from the distance between us. I thought that I hallucinated that he said not to go to those waterfalls.

" I wanted you not to go to those waterfalls." , he said making me clear.

" But why?"

"I can't tell you Sia. Please listen to me. Don't go there. I want you to be careful." he sounded worried but I didn't understand what would happen if I go there. And who was he to tell me not to do things that I like and wanted to do. I am irritated and just wished him to leave.

" Please Sia, listen to me" , he said one more time and left me totally in a feeling which I can't understand. I am excited, worried, confused, irritated. I was in a pool of different expressions right now.

------------------------------------------------

" Hey guys, come on. Lets rock at the waterfall",  Ved, Vedika shouted from outside. I am very excited about spending time with them at those falls.

"Lets go", I said jumping outside from my room fully ready for a great day. I had a good sleep and couldn't remember anything from last night. everything is like a shattered parts. I remember having a dream but not the dream.

"Not yet Sia. Your lazy brother is not up yet. I am tired of waking him up." Jay complained coming from the bedroom.

"Oh no. I know how to wake him up." I said and went to wake him up taking a bucket full of water. I just spilled water all over him and he sat straight with sleepy eyes and not understanding how he was drenched in the water.

"Wake up lazy ass. " I shouted and ran from there only to get chased by him. We ran all around the cottage laughing and after a long ten minutes I stopped and asked him to get ready.

Being the best brother he obeyed my words. This is something we do everytime at home.

Finally we started to the waterfalls fully excited only to find it die within few hours.

------------------------------------------------

What do you think going to happen?

How do you feel about the story up to now? I am very much likely to know your thoughts guys. Please do tell me how is it.

Please do FOLLOW me , COMMENT

Don't forget to star.

Love you all.