57. Nervous Jay

This part is going to be in a third-person point of view. I thought it would be better to understand this chapter that way. 

Please do vote and comment.  Those simple gestures boost up to write more.

Coming to the story......

__________________________________________________________________________

 Sia is shocked to core after looking at Jay in her house. She just stared at the person in front of her and did nothing. She didn't smile nor did she cry. She just stood there like a statue staring into the blue eyes for which she fell for. 

Flashbacks of the previous day flashed in front of her eyes. She actually someone to ride her bike. That is something she never did until last week. She allowed Manav though because she has no other choice. The scenario was almost the same the previous night too. But what made her shocked is what she spoke to him. She said a lot of things to the person. And it turned out she told to the person about whom she talked. 

Many questions started popping up in her brain. Why is he here? Is he really here or is it her another dream? If he is real, why so sudden without any prior notice? Is something bad again? What if he is here to tell that he still feels nothing for her? What if he found someone else? What if he wanted to tell that and came here? How to react if any of her thoughts are true? Can she smile and congratulate him on his happiness even if she would become broken beyond repair?

Numerous questions flooded her mind and she found no answer to any of them. She just stared at the blue-eyed person she loves dearly. She wanted none of her thoughts to be true. But she can't help assume the worst. She wanted to be prepared for the worst, but she knows she can never be ready for that. She can never be ready to accept anything or anyone except her in his life. She is not the jealous bitchy type who haunts the person, but she can't help feel terrible at the idea. 

On the other hand, Jay felt terrible too. He didn't expect her to smile and thank him. He didn't expect her to dance and jump in excitement after looking at him. He didn't expect her to hug him after she saw him. No, he didn't expect any of that. But he didn't even expect her to stand and stare at him like she is doing right now. He expected her to scream or shout at him for being there or the worst to throw him out of her house for appearing there. 

He instantly regretted his decision of surprising her like this. He had a doubt at the back of his mind that it may turn into dust, but he still pushed that to a corner and executed this plan. Now, he is regretting it with every inch of his heart. 

His mind started imagining even worse things. All the insecurities he had come back like a blow. Thoughts of her hating his presence are dominating all of them. He instantly wanted to disappear from there so that she can feel better. He doesn't know what she is feeling and what is running in her brain but he assumed the worse of all.

Both of them just stared at each other for a considerably longer time. It is not new for them to forget the world around them and get lost in each other's eyes. They did that many times. The only difference is that they don't know whether they are staring at each other with love and fondness or with fear of losing each other. They both are scared to the core of their thoughts. 

Ved and Garry stood by the side and are having a good show. They thought they are back to the old times where these two lovers got lost in each other not noticing the surroundings, not caring about the people around them, and just loving each other more than the previous second and lesser than the next second.

After a few minutes, Ved and Girish thought of interrupting the staring show. They wanted to wish Sia a happy birthday too. But as per the wishes of the lover boy, they just sacrificed wishing first and gave him that chance. But now that turned too late and they are in their own worlds forgetting the others in the room.